Catch your last chance to head to the final frontier in The Infinite Immersive Experience at Silver Street Studios through Sunday, April 17, 2022.
Less than two weeks remain for you to claim a spot aboard the virtual International Space Station in The Infinite Experience, taking place at Sawyer Yards’ Silver Street Studios.
The 60-minute VR experience allows visitors to strap into a headset and physically walk through a life-sized virtual ISS, where they can learn about life in orbit thanks to footage and astronaut interviews shot while on the station.
In these final days of its months-long stay, The Infinite Experience also provides unforgettable views while peering through the cupola windows of the ISS or hovering just outside the station, where you can take in breathtaking sights of the big blue marble we call Earth and the cosmos that surrounds us. Following the VR experience, visitors will also have an opportunity to view installations from internationally renown artists that help deepen the feelings and themes of outer space.
These are the final days for this critically acclaimed experience, so act fast to stake your spot in space before it’s gone for good on Easter Sunday, April 17.
Save 30% Easter Weekend with Promo Code EASTER30
Knock 30% off your tickets from Thursday, April 14 through Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022 when you use promo code EASTER30. Order tickets or learn more.
The Infinite Experience at Silver Street Studios
- Dates: Daily through Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022 (Closed Tuesday)
- Monday and Wednesday 11am to 8pm
- Thursday and Friday 11am to 11pm
- Saturday 10am to 11pm
- Sunday 10am to 9pm
- Location: Silver Street Studios in Sawyer Yards, 2000 Edwards Street, Houston, TX 77007
- Admission: Knock 30% off your tickets from Thursday, April 14 through Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022 when you used promo code EASTER30. Order tickets or learn more. Before discount, tickets start at $36; $32 for students (13 and up); $17 for ages 8 to 12. Prices vary depending on date and availability; ages 7 and under are not permitted. Order tickets or learn more.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.