Make your plans to dig into special brunches, buffets and other dishes at our restaurant picks across Houston, happening on Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022.
With Easter fast approaching, there’s no better time to stake your spot for Easter Sunday brunch at some of Houston’s favorite restaurants and eateries across town.
Here are our picks for 2022 Easter brunch specials and offers taking place on the holiday weekend. Be sure to check back as we’ll continue to add more brunch specials and offers as Easter nears.
Easter 2022 Brunches & Meal Specials in Houston
- Easter Brunch Buffet at Caracol | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Hit the tasty Mexican coastal buffet offered for Easter while enjoying live music by house band, Ikaru. $52. 10am to 2:30pm.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at Hugo’s | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Chef Hugo Ortega’s namesake in Montrose is serving up a traditional Mexican brunch buffet, along with live tunes from Viento. $52. 10am 2:30pm.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at Xochi | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Experience delicious Oaxacan cuisine in Downtown when Xochi hosts their Easter brunch buffet. $52. 10am to 2:30pm.
- 2022 Easter Brunch at Brennan’s of Houston | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Take your holiday morning slow as they do in the Big Easy with a decadent, New Orleans-style Easter brunch at Brennan’s of Houston. Reservations are required; menu prices vary. 10am to 4:30pm.
- Easter Brunch at Urbe | Easter Sunday, April 17 – The Mexican street food restaurant in Uptown, Urbe, offers an Easter brunch that includes chilaquiles, taquitos, huevos rancheros, and more. $45 per person. 10am to 5pm.
- Easter at Ouisie’s Table | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Dine in when the Southern cuisine restaurant in River Oaks presents an extensive all-day a la carte menu created for Easter that offers an array of items like herb scallops, chicken fried chicken, marble banana bread pudding, and more. Reservations are encouraged; menu prices vary. 10am to 9pm.
- Easter Sunday Brunch at Downtown Aquarium | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Bring the kiddos to Downtown Aquarium for an Easter-filled morning with crafts, photos with the Easter bunny, and a delicious brunch buffet with over 40 items to choose from. Reservations are required; menu prices vary. 10:30am.
- Luna Easter Brunch at Blossom Hotel Houston | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Celebrate Easter dinner in style at the family-friendly Luna Easter Brunch at the stylish new Blossom Hotel Houston in the Medical Center, complete with a brunch buffet, bottomless Champagne and mimosas, fun activities for kids, and more. $92.60; $33.95 ages 5 to 10; free ages 4 and under. Reservations required. 11am to 2pm.
- Easter at Étoile Cuisine et Bar | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Hop on over to the French restaurant in Uptown, Étoile Cuisine et Bar, for an Easter Brunch menu that includes cold potato leek soup, seared salmon, spring vegetable risotto, and more. $58. 11am to 3pm.
- Easter Buffet at Moody Gardens | Easter Sunday, April 17 – Get yourself to the Garden Restaurant in Galveston’s Moody Gardens for an Easter Day buffet that includes seafood gumbo, smoked ham with raisin-pineapple chutney, roast of ribeye, and more. $49.95; $25.95 for ages 5 to 12. 11am to 4pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).