Check the diverse creations on display in For the Love of Earth, a group exhibition in honor of Earth Day 2022, now on display at Archway Gallery through Thursday, May 5, 2022.
Archway artists believe that art has a powerful voice. With it, they hope to raise awareness of the need to take collective action and inspire hope that our species can undergo the renewal necessary to save our home.
This exhibition challenges the viewer to consider the fragility of our planet and all living things on it and to take actions which will bring beneficial change.
Archway Gallery has chosen to partner with Citizens’ Environmental Coalition (CEC) and 25% of the sales of the works featured in For the Love of Earth will be donated to CEC.
CEC Conversations at Archway Gallery
During April, Archway will also host CEC for two conversations about the environment.
- At Home Solutions for Marine Debris & Pollution | Thursday, April 7 – Remarks by Charlotte Cisneros, community programs manager at Galveston Bay Foundation. 6:30pm.
- The Circular Economy | Thursday, April 21 – Remarks by Steve Stelzer, program director at City of Houston Green Building Resource Center. 6:30pm.
For the Love of Earth Exhibition at Archway Gallery
- Dates: Saturday, April 2 to Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Times: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 1pm to 5pm
- Appointment Viewings: Private viewings are also available by appointment for 10 people or less. Email [email protected] for details.
- Location: Archway Gallery, 2305 Dunlavy Street, Houston, TX 77006
- Admission: Free. Learn more.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.