Hunt down Easter eggs, treats, and other family-friendly activities taking place across Greater Houston from Friday, April 15 through Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022.
It’s that time of year to throw on your Sunday’s best and get ready for all the springtime activities that Easter has to offer.
We’ve gathered some of our picks happening across Greater Houston that make for terrific ways to spend the holiday weekend with family and kids, including Easter egg hunts, petting zoos, photo ops with the Bunny, and more.
2022 Easter Egg Hunts & Family Activities Around Greater Houston
- Easter Egg-Stravaganza at Blessington Farms near Fulshear | Friday, April 15 & Saturday, April 16 – Hop over to Blessington Farms for an egg-cellent celebration of Easter, including hayrides, barrel trains, slides, animal encounters and an adventurous Easter egg hunt. $24 per person; free for ages 2 and under; $3 to participate in the egg hunt. 10am to 5pm.
- Easter Farm Days at P-6 Farms | Friday, April 15 & Saturday, April 16 – Make a stop in Montgomery for a meet-and-greet with the Easter Bunny, an egg hunt, and activities like vintage amusement rides, fun farm attractions, duck races, games and more during an Easter weekend of excitement. $12.95; free for ages 3 and up. 10am to 5pm.
- EggTivities at the Woodlands Children’s Museum | Friday, April 15 & Saturday, April 16 – While there are no actual egg hunts taking place, the Woodlands Children’s Museum is still going all out with two days of Easter-themed arts and crafts, plus a photo op with the Easter Bunny. Kiddos can enjoy creating a bunny mask, egg dyeing, and crafting egg carton baskets or bunny boxes to carry eggs. $7 for ages 1 and up. 10am to 2pm.
- Easter Weekend at Kemah Boardwalk | Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 17 | No Cover – The Boardwalk hosts three days of Easter Weekend celebrations complete with an egg hunt, an Easter egg cookie decorating workshop, fun performers, and even a visit from the Easter bunny. No cover, but $5 to participate in the egg hunt. Noon to 8pm daily.
- Egg Hunt in the Hangars at Lone Star Flight Museum | Saturday, April 16 – Lone Star Flight Museum welcomes everyone with $5 admission for a morning of age-specific egg hunts around the museum’s hangars for kids age 10 and under. Stick around and explore the museum, and take advantage of the day’s other activities like the Eggstronaut Activity and the It’s a Lady WASP Talk. $5. 9am to 11am.
- Easter Market at Old Town Harrisburg | Saturday, April 16 | FREE – Shop from local vendors at the indoor/outdoor, family-friendly, Easter Market in Old Town Harrisburg. 11:30am.
- Easter Bunny Meet & Greet at Children’s Museum Houston | Saturday, April 16 – Hop on over to the Museum District to meet the Easter Bunny and craft some creative bunny ears. $15 for ages 1 and up. 10am to 3pm.
- Easter Egg Hunt & Vendor Market at 7 Acre Wood | Saturday, April 16 | No Cover – Spend an egg-cellent Saturday with your barnyard pals at 7 Acre Wood. Go on an egg hunt, play in a Western town, zoom down the zip-line, putt away at mini-golf, snap pictures with the Easter Bunny, and more. Some activities require a fee. 10am to 3pm.
- Some Bunny to Love at Fort Bend Discovery Center | Saturday, April 16 – Take the kids to meet and take a pic with the Easter bunny at Fort Bent Discovery Center. $15 for ages 1 and up. 10am to 3pm.
- Annual Zoo Egg Hunt & Picnic at TGR Exotics | Saturday, April 16 – Near Tomball, this wildlife park offers kiddos a chance to meet new furry friends, discover hidden Easter eggs, and enjoy craft activities for Easter. $10 and up. 11am.
- Easter on the Ranch at Smith Ranch in Katy | Saturday, April 16 – Hunt for eggs, meet the Easter Bunny, feed farm animals, and enjoy paddle boats, bounce houses, and more at this Easter-themed celebration at Katy’s Smith Ranch. $15 per person. 11am to 5pm.
- Easter at George Ranch Historical Park | Saturday, April 16 – Gather the fam for an Easter picnic when the Fort Bend historical park hosts an outdoor holiday event for families that also includes an egg hunt. Guests are encouraged to bring a blanket and lunch. $10 to $15; advance purchase is required. 11am.
- Easter Egg Hunt with Goats at Rose Therapeutic Farm | Saturday, April 16 & Easter Sunday, April 17 – Have a fun-filled family day on the farm learning about goats and other animals while you enjoy craft activities for the kiddos and an Easter egg hunt on the farm grounds in Brookshire. $15; free for ages 2 and under. 10am to 12:30pm.
- 7th Annual Flying Saucer Easter Keg Hunt at Houston Flying Saucer | Easter Sunday, April 17 | FREE – Houston Flying Saucer hosts a family-friendly Downtown scavenger hunt with over $500 in prizes including a grand prize $150 gift card and tons of other prizes from Eureka Heights, and more. 1pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).