Catch music’s biggest talents at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, April 4 through Sunday, April 10, 2022.
This week, Houstonians will get a chance to celebrate the Queen of Tejano, groove with Snoop Dogg, catch rap legends in Sugar Land, singalong to the latest music of Charli XCX, stake a spot on the lawn at White Oak for an indie folk superstar, and more.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Jazmine Sullivan at 713 Music Hall | Monday, April 4 – The Grammy-nominated R&B singer-songwriter comes to the Post venue to perform songs from her latest, award-winning album, Heaux Tales. $79 and up. 8pm.
- Bon Iver on the Lawn at White Oak Music Hall | Tuesday, April 5 – The indie folk musician takes to the lawn at White Oak for a performance of songs from the Grammy-nominated release, I, I. $65, but you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.
- Apollo Chamber Players present Music For Peace in Ukraine at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church | Tuesday, April 5 – The Houston ensemble takes to the Museum District church for a live concert that helps support victims and refugees of the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, with all proceeds distributed to humanitarian relief organizations. No tickets required; suggested donation of $25. 7pm.
- Fit For A King at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday, April 6 – The Texas metalcore band hits White Oak while on The Dark Path Tour, joined by Silent Planet and other supporting acts. $22. 6pm.
- DJ Snoopadelic (Snoop Dogg) at Rise Rooftop | Wednesday, April 6 – The legendary hip hop star takes to the stacks above Midtown and spins his favorites with some live accompaniment for one night only. $75; $125 VIP. 8pm.
- Hillsong United & Chris Tomlin at Toyota Center | Thursday, April 7 – One of the biggest Christian music concerts of the year comes to Toyota Center, as the Australian worship band joins with singer-songwriter Chris Tomlin for a highly anticipated show. $20 and up. 7pm.
- Lucki at House of Blues | Friday, April 8 – The 2 Neptune N Back Tour brings the Chicago rapper to the Downtown stage at House of Blues, supporting his debut album, Freewave 3 and a forthcoming unreleased follow-up. $25. 8pm.
- Charli XCX at House of Blues | Saturday, April 9 – The English synth pop songwriter appears at Downtown’s House of Blues to perform her latest release, the critically acclaimed Crash. $34.50. 8pm.
- Ricardo Arjona at Toyota Center | Saturday, April 9 – The Guatemalan singer-songwriter and one of the best-selling Latin American artists of all time comes to Downtown to perform songs from his latest albums, 2020’s Blanco and 2021’s Negro. $60.99 and up. 8pm.
- Queen of Tejano Tribute at Houston Botanic Garden | Sunday, April 10 – Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and singalong to the hits of Selena at this tribute concert held at the beautiful grounds of Houston Botanic Garden in South Houston. $15. 3pm.
- Ice Cube & Scarface at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, April 10 – Rap legends unite in Sugar Land when Ice Cube and Scarface take the stage at Smart Financial Centre. $29 and up. 7pm.
- Clairo with Arlo Parks at Bayou Music Center | Sunday, April 10 – Downtown hosts two up-and-coming indie pop powerhouses when Clairo arrives to support her latest release, Sling, joined by Arlo Parks, who plays songs from their 2021 release, Collapsed in Sunbeams. $39.50 and up. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).