Shop from artisans, farmers, small businesses, and local vendors at a huge slate of indoor and outdoor pop-up markets taking place across Houston in March 2022.
Every week, Houston is home to a slate of bustling markets that connect Houstonians to local vendors, farmers, artisans and small businesses, offering everyone a chance to shop local and support small in H-Town.
Looking ahead into March 2022, we’ve gathered some of the most enticing markets taking place across the city of Houston.
Pop-Up Markets in Houston: March 2022
Many of these markets continue to adapt to evolving health and safety precautions, so be sure to check with the organizer before attending for their policy on things like face masks, social distancing, or whether it allows cash transactions.
- Heights Crawfish Festival at Raven Tower | Saturday, March 5 | FREE – The annual Greater Heights Area Chamber of Commerce’s Crawfish Festival will be held at Raven Tower at White Oak Music Hall, featuring over 75 vendors, a Kidz Zone, and plenty of Louisiana Cajun–style crawfish. The free-to-attend event will be held rain or shine; crawfish plates are $25. 11am to 6pm.
- SpringFest & Artisan Market at B-52 Brewery in Conroe | Saturday, March 5 | FREE – This family and dog–friendly event celebrates the coming arrival of spring with live music, food trucks, delicious craft beer, and more than 65 local vendors setting up shop in the beautiful pine forest surrounding B-52 Brewery. Noon to 5pm.
- Super Happy Toy Show & Art Market at Saint Arnold Brewery | Saturday, March 5 & Sunday, March 6 | No Cover – Toy lovers of all ages are welcome at this returning event to Saint Arnold, which features dozens of toy vendors and artisans doling out collector’s items, handcrafted goods, and sought after faves across two days. Noon to 6pm.
- Hip-Hop Vintage Flea Market at 8th Wonder Brewery | Sunday, March 6 | FREE – The family-friendly monthly event returns to 8th Wonder Brewery, offering a chance to shop vintage apparel, unique gifts, and cultural goods that celebrate hip-hop. Plus, you can take in breaking competitions, food, music and more. Noon to 6pm.
- BLCK Market at East River | Saturday, March 12 | FREE – Houston-based real estate investment and development firm Midway has teamed up with BLCK Market to host free monthly pop-up events on the site of its future East River development. Each event will feature live music, food trucks, and the opportunity to support over 50 Black-owned small businesses, entrepreneurs, artisans and vendors from around the country. 1pm to 5pm.
- Swing Into Spring Market at Pearland Town Center | Saturday, March 12 & Sunday, March 13 | No Cover – The outdoor shopping mall gets into the swing of spring with a two-day market filled with local vendors, giveaways and more. Saturday 10am to 9pm; Sunday 11am to 7pm.
- International Women’s Market at Karbach Brewing Co. | Sunday, March 13 | No Cover – Celebrate International Women’s Day at this local market taking place on the weekend at Karbach, offering visitors the chance to shop local artists, makers and foodies. 11am to 6pm.
- Galveston Island Market at 23rd & Mechanic St. | Saturday, March 19 | No Cover – The Island’s local vendor market returns after the winter break, setting up shop for local artisans, handcrafters and growers to sell their wares in Downtown Galveston, just a couple blocks from the Historic Strand. 10am to 4pm.
- Flea By Night at Discovery Green | Saturday, March 19 | No Cover – The evening market bustling with local artisans and small businesses returns to the outdoor spaces of Discovery Green in Downtown. Shop vintage, handcrafted, recycled and locally-sourced goods. 6pm to 10pm.
- Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park | Friday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27 – Take to Memorial Park and stroll more than 300 artists and their unique works on display at the 50th celebration of the Bayou City Art Festival. Visitors can also enjoy food trucks, live music and other family-friendly fun across three days. $15; $5 for ages 6 to 12. 10am to 6pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).