Find good vibes and Mardi Gras revelry at an outdoor celebration with concerts, a weekend carnival and parades at Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas in downtown Beaumont from Thursday, February 24 to Sunday, February 27, 2022.
After kicking off in 2020, Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas returns for another year with a new location at the Great Lawn of the Event Centre in downtown Beaumont.
The four-day festival celebrates all things Mardi Gras at an outdoor, open-air fair ground that features special headliners on the concert stage, a family-friendly carnival with games and rides, festive foods, parades through Downtown Beaumont, and more.
Let the Good Times Roll to Live Music
Across all four days of the festival, you can get down to live concerts taking place on two stages and featuring many genres, including Zydeco, swamp pop and jazz.
But closing out each night of the festival, Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas will put the spotlight on special headliners that will get the crowd grooving to a good time.
The iconic St. Louis rapper, known for hits like “Ride wit Me” and “Hot in Herre,” Nelly will close out the Saturday night festivities, along with country singer Tyler Farr on Friday and the Selena Experience from Los Chicos del 512 taking the stage for the Sunday night finale.
Live Music Headliners at 2022 Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas
- Tyler Farr | Friday, February 25, 2022 at 10:30pm
- Nelly | Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 10pm
- The Selena Experience from Los Chicos del 512 | Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 6pm
Step Right Up at the Mardi Gras Midway
It wouldn’t be Mardi Gras without dazzling floats and bead-throwing revelry, which you can take in on each day of the festival as parades travel through Downtown Beaumont in the afternoons and evenings, passing by the Great Lawn along the way.
Take the festival up a notch when you hit the carnival to enjoy classic rides, prize-winning games, and Mardi Gras-themed fun on the fairgrounds. There’s no fee to enter the carnival, but you can plan ahead and secure unlimited rides with a Fun Pass for $20; $25 at the gate, good for one day of your choice.
2022 Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas at the Event Centre in Beaumont
- Dates: Thursday, February 24 to Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Times: Thursday 5pm to 10pm; Friday 6pm to midnight; Saturday 11am to midnight; Sunday noon to 6pm.
- Location: The Event Centre, 700 Crockett Street, Beaumont, TX 77701
- Admission: Tickets are $10 on Thursday and Sunday; $15 on Friday and Saturday. Four-day passes are $40. Unlimited carnival rides can be secured with a Fun Pass for $20; $25 at the gate, good for the day of purchase. Order tickets or learn more.
This article was sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.