Embark on a progressive, three hour tour at Bridal Extravaganza’s Night in the Heights Party Bus Bridal Show—a multi-stop bridal fashion show and venue tour featuring cake, fashion, signature drinks, bites, prizes, and more—in the Heights on Thursday, February 17, 2022 from 6pm to 9pm.
Brides-to-be and their “I do” crews will be accompanied by an expert wedding planner to answer questions during an evening of tastings, the latest trends of flowers arrangements and décor, designer wedding gowns and men’s wear, custom wedding cakes, photographers, music, and entertainment.
The event will start with the launch of Allure’s 2022 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection at Ventura’s Bridal Fashions. Afterwards, attendees will hop on the party bus and visit the Historic Heights Fire House and Heights Ironworks, both stylized with designs in original themes, and get connected with in-demand vendors.
This private ticket event is open exclusively to brides and grooms and their wedding parties. Learn more.
Prizes & Giveaways
Attendees will have the chance to win one of the following giveaways.
- $1000 in Bridal Bucks to be spent with any of the featured wedding vendors on the tour
- Virtual Wedding Planning subscriptions
- Kendra Scott gift certificate
- 30-minute Zoom make up consultation from Hues by Heather
- Goodie bag from Allure Bridal
- Faux floral bouquet from Fauxtastic Floral
- $200 coupon to Symbolizeit! to order a custom print – perfect for engagement photos
- Party bus tour in Nashville from Ville Tours
- Discount certificates from Minted.com
- Additional vendor discounts
Bridal Extravaganza’s Night in the Heights Party Bus Bridal Show
- Date: Thursday, February 17, 2022
- Times: 6pm to 9pm
- Location: Ventura’s Bridal Fashions, 102 N Loop W, Houston, TX 77008
- Admission: $7.99. Order tickets or learn more.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.