Take a tour of H-Town’s weekend highlights with the 365 Houston guide to the best things to do in Houston this weekend, from Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13, 2022.
Every weekend, Houston has plenty of happenings to be found around town—but which ones are the highlights that can help you plan an enjoyable weekend of outings?
We’ve whittled down our extensive Weekend Guide to offer you some of our favorite things to look forward to from Friday to Sunday.
Looking for more things to do? Dig deeper for all of our weekend picks with the 365 Houston Weekend Guide, or comb through our Calendar for even more events, activities, and things to do this weekend.
The 15 Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: February 11 to 13, 2022
- Valentine’s Day 2022 Dinners & Date Ideas in Houston | Daily – Celebrate the most popular date night of the year with our guide to 40+ dinners, brunches and romantic events through Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2022.
- Stages presents MacGyver: The Musical at the Gordy | Daily – The classic TV show comes alive on stage with a whole new twist—someone from the audience will play MacGyver each night. The setting: East Berlin, 1989. The mission: accompanied by a punk rock band, a pocketknife and your own wits, save humanity. $25 and up. Dates and times vary.
- Comedian Aries Spears at Houston Improv | Thursday, February 10 to Saturday, February 12 – Known as a long-running cast member for MADtv, as well as numerous appearances in film and television, Aries Spears heads to the Houston Improv for three nights of uproarious stand-up. Tickets are sold by the table; $60 for 2 to $240 for 6. Times vary.
- Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! at NRG Arena | Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13 – Bring the kiddos to learn new songs and sing along to familiar favorites with Oscar and Cookie Monster, build a snowman with Elmo, flap your wings with Big Bird, and catch more characters on stage. $22 and up. Times vary.
- Menardi Gras at the 1838 Menard House in Galveston | Friday, February 11 – The location of the island’s first Mardi Gras celebration kicks off the season with a night of fund, music, drinks, heavy hors d’oeuvres, and live music from N.O. Hustler’s Brass Band. $65 to $110. 7pm to 9pm.
- Ricardo Montaner in Concert at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, February 11 – One of the best-selling artists of all time comes to Sugar Land with songs from his latest album, Fe, as well as faves from his decades-spanning career. $51 and up. 8pm.
- Gimme Gimme Disco at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, February 11 – Take the title of “Dancing Queen” at this Abba-inspired dance party at the downstairs stage at White Oak. $17 and up. 9pm.
- 2nd Arab Bazaar at the Arab American Cultural Community Center | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – Shop clothing, crafts, jewelry, beauty products and more from Arab-owned businesses at the second edition of this Arab Bazaar, in conjunction with the Palestinian American Cultural Center Houston. 11am to 7pm.
- Saint Arnold Pub Crawl on White Oak | Saturday, February 12 – Houston’s favorite pub crawl is back, with the Saint Arnold suds flowing at White Oak’s finest bars. Crawlers can pick up their punch card any of the five stops—BB’s Tex-Orleans, Bobcat Teddy’s Icehouse, Christian’s Tailgate, Little Woodrow’s and Public House—between 2pm and 3pm, then hit the rest of the stops in any order and finish with the after party (and pint glass pickup for those who completed the crawl) at Onion Creek Cafe at 6pm. As always, designated drivers are both eligible for the award and encouraged to attend. 2pm to 6pm.
- Houston Cougars vs. Memphis Tigers at Fertitta Center | Saturday, February 12 – The Coogs, who are now ranked No. 6 in the nation, take on a Tigers team who enter this game on a winning streak. This matchup will also be live broadcast on ABC. $45 and up, but you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork marketplace. 2:30pm.
- UFC 271: Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker at Toyota Center | Saturday, February 12 – The World Middleweight Championship is on the line in this highly anticipated rematch between belt-holder Israel Adesanya and former titlist Robert Whittaker. $100 to $500, but you may find better, cheaper or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 5:15pm.
- Valentine’s Concert with Patti LaBelle & Friends in Concert at Smart Financial Center | Saturday, February 12 (Postponed) – Legendary soul singer Patti LaBelle returns to Sugar Land for another edition of her Valentine’s concert, joined by special guests Stephanie Mills and After 7. $52.75 and up. 8pm.
- Galentine’s Day Sip & Shop at Eureka Heights Brew Co. | Sunday, February 13 | No Cover – Bring your gal pals by the taproom at Eureka Heights Brew Co. for a day of shopping with HTX Market, brunch and lunch brick oven pizzas from Satellite of Pizza, and Buckle Bunny beer-mosas all day long. 1pm to 5pm.
- An Afternoon with Itzhak Perlman at Jones Hall | Sunday, February 13 – Spend an afternoon with a true virtuoso as the 16-time Grammy winning violinist comes to Jones Hall to share stories, personal photos and perform live. $29 and up. 2:30pm.
- Super Bowl Watch Parties & Events Around Houston | Sunday, February 13 – Get out of your living room and watch the LA Rams fend off AFC champions Cincinnati Bengals on their home field in downtown Los Angeles, with drink and food specials, promos, and more around Houston. Locations and times vary.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).