Go long for these dine-in and to-go specials from restaurants around Houston for Super Bowl Sunday, February 13, 2022.
As the 56th Super Bowl kicks off on Sunday, February 13, 2022, you’ll want to be sure you have a game day spread that matches the hype of The Big Game.
We’ve gathered a dozen super specials available for take-out or dine-in from restaurants around Houston. But act fast, as some do require advance notice or that you meet pre-order deadlines in order to secure your game day eats.
Super Bowl Take-Out & Dine-In Specials in Houston
- Big Game Package for 4 at Treebeards in Downtown & Bunker Hill – At both locations, you can pick up this Big Game spread which includes chicken and sausage gumbo with rice and french bread, plus crab and shrimp queso with chips. $56. Order by Wednesday, February 9; pick-up available on Friday, February 11 (and Saturday, February 12 at Bunker Hill location).
- Super Bowl WonderKeg at 8th Wonder Brewery & Distillery in EaDo – All the screens at 8th Wonder will be tuned into The Big Game on Sunday, but if you’d like to bring the party home, you can pick up a WonderKeg—a 5-liter mini keg that’s good for about 14 beers—for $18 from Friday, February 11 to Super Bowl Sunday, February 13.
- Big Game Shots at Reserve 101 in Downtown – The Downtown drinkery is offering up $4 shots of Old Forester 86, Jameson and Buffalo Trace all night long, with the game playing on barroom TVs.
- Super Bowl To-Go Party Box & Happy Hour at State Fare in Memorial & Sugar Land – Take advantage of Happy Hour prices during the game (ranging from $5 to $7), or take the celebrations home with a party box that serves 4 to 6 people from either State Fare location. Each box includes a Frito Pie smothered in Texas chili, queso blanco and more; housemade pickle dip with BBQ chips; and tortilla chips with house guac’. Add on Smoked Wing Buckets ($18) featuring two pounds of smoked chicken wings with sweet sriracha, house honey BBQ, and jalapeno ranch, plus to-go beverages, from frozen drink pouches to margarita kits.
- Crawfish & Drink Specials at the Original Ninfa’s on Navigation & Uptown – Both locations of the Tex-Mex restaurant are serving up Big Game specials for Super Bowl Sunday. Fill up on crawfish ($25 for two pounds), snag Ninfa’s fajita burger sliders for $7, or choose your booze from multiple variations of specialty Micheladas ($8) and Bloody Marys ($10).
- Big Game Party Packs at Willie’s Grill & Icehouse at Multiple Locations – All weekend long, Willie’s Grill locations across Houston are serving up Big Game Party Packs to-go, including your choice of chicken tenders, tender bites or wings for $35. Crawfish by the pound will also be available (starting at $29.99 for 3 pounds), or you can grab the Ultimate Cajun Platter, which includes crawfish, boiled shrimp, corn, potatoes, mushrooms, onions and sausage for $39.99.
- Party Packs at Big Horn BBQ in Manvel & Pearland – At both BBQ outposts, Big Horn can provide for your watch parties with two levels of Party Packs; the first serves 4 to 5 people and includes 2 pounds of meat, 3 pints of sides and all the fixings for $69.99, while the second pack serves 8 to 10 people and includes double the meat and 5 pints of sides for $139.99. Make your selections from mouth-watering options like brisket, pork ribs and jalapeño sausage, plus sweet potatoes, BBQ beans, mac-n-cheese, and more.
- Puppy Bowl Adoptions at Axelrad in Third Ward – Why not pair the Super Bowl experience with finding a new furry friend? The Alabama Street bar will hold a Puppy Bowl adoption event while The Big Game is going on, letting you choose a new pal from Caitie’s Foster Farm Rescue and Pet Rescue Movement.
- Iced Cut-Out Cookies at Paulie’s in Montrose – Super Bowl-themed cookies are the latest addition to the Montrose pasta stop’s holiday and seasonal cookie counter. Give at least 2 days’ notice and you can pick up your order of cookies on Saturday, February 12 (Paulie’s will be closed on Sunday, February 13).
- Super Bowl Platter Specials at Kenny & Ziggy’s in Uptown – The New York deli restaurant has you covered on game day with hors d’oeuvres by the dozen, meat and sandwich platters (serves minimum of 10), a three-foot football hero (serves 12), and chicken tender platters—including the deli-style Hawaiian chicken tenders with pineapple sauce—starting at $42 for 22. Orders can be placed online or over the phone at 713-871-8883. Must be placed by Wednesday, February 9.
- Super Bowl Takeaway at Pondicheri in River Oaks – The Upper Kirby Indian spot is serving up a special to-go menu with a package that serves 6 and includes eight Kalonji lamb chops, a dozen madras chicken wings, roasted masala brisket, Texas toast and sides for $200. Orders must be in by 3pm on Thursday, February 10 and pick-up is available from 3pm to 5pm on Super Bowl Sunday, February 13.
- Game Day Grub at The Butcher Shop at B&B in First Ward – The Washington Ave butchery is back again with game day grub to-go. With at least 24-hour notice, call up The Butcher Shop to reserve your sandwich platters, hors d’oeuvres by the dozen, plus meat and cheese boards and select cuts of meat—including TX Wagyu burgers and hot dogs. Prices vary.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).