Grab your boo and make plans with dinners and romantic events for the most popular date night weekend of the year from Thursday, February 10 to Valentine’s Day, Monday, February 14, 2022.
Whether you want to dress to the nines for a night on the town, keep it low-key and casual, mix and mingle with singles, or bust up to live comedy, there’s plenty going down for Valentine’s Day weekend in Houston.
And with the official holiday landing on Monday this year, you can still find plenty of Valentine’s Day–themed events leading up to it throughout the weekend.
We’ve gathered our picks for brunches and dinners, theater shows and concerts, stand-up and more things to do for Valentine’s Day 2022 in Houston.
Valentine’s Day 2022 Dinners & Events in Houston
Pre-Valentine’s Day Dinners, Brunches & Offers
- Double-Pizza Special at Pizaro’s Pizza Napoletana | Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13 – At both locations in Memorial and Montrose, the family-owned pizzeria is serving up a Valentine’s special that includes one Margherita pizza plus a specialty Napoletana pizza with a bottle of Chianti for $50. Times vary.
- Tulum Sunburn Cocktails at Reserve 101 | Friday, February 11 to Sunday, February 13 – The Downtown drinkery is serving up a special Valentine’s weekend cocktail, the ruby red Tulum Sunburn which combines Arette Reposado Tequila, ancho, grenadine and watermelon. $12. Friday and Saturday 4pm to 2am; Sunday 6pm to 2am.
- Valentine’s Weekend Menus at Caracol in Uptown | Friday, February 11 to Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The coastal Mexican restaurant is serving up two menus across the weekend. Friday and Saturday 3pm to 9pm; Valentine’s Day 10am to 3pm, 5pm to 9pm.
- Burning Love Sammich at Mico’s Hot Chicken | Friday, February 11 to Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The limited run sandwich returns to Mico’s in the Heights, offering another level of spice with its Extra, Extra Hot chicken. Menu prices vary. 10:30am to 9:30pm.
- Valentine’s Brunch with Papalo Taqueria at Finn Hall | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – The Downtown food hall hosts a Saturday morning brunch with pre-Columbian foods from Papalo Taqueria, delicious drinks from Amanecer Co. Coffee, pan dulce from Tlahuac, and floral arrangements by Abbey Mae Florals. 11am to sell-out.
- Galentine’s Day Brunch at B.B. Lemon | Saturday, February 12 – Gather your gal pals and enjoy a Galentine’s brunch at the Washington Ave eatery, complete with DJ tunes, festive decor and jewelry shopping from Burdlife. Reservations are recommended. Menu prices vary. 11am to 3pm.
- Tapas on the Trails at Houston Arboretum & Nature Center | Saturday, February 12 – Take a romantic walk down the candlelit trails of the Arboretum at this special dinner event featuring Mediterranean tapas-sized dishes with wine and beer pairings. $105 per person. 5pm to 7pm.
- Sweetheart Wine Dinner at Maggiano’s Little Italy | Saturday, February 12 – Dine out in Uptown with a four-course meal with options like Tomato Basil Bisque, Truffle Risotto, Cupid’s Heart Strawberry Cheesecake and more, paired with perfectly chosen wines. Reservations are $130 for 2. 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Dinner with Your Valentine Demonstration at Central Market Cooking School | Saturday, February 12 – Get hands-on with Valentine’s dinner as Central Market walks you and your partner through a delicious four-course meal with roasted duck, souffle Grand Marnier, a spread of cheeses, and wine pairings. $80 per person. 6:30pm.
- Water 2 Wine Brunch Cruise at Buy the Glass Wine Bar & Lounge | Sunday, February 13 – Take in scenic views of Clear Lake, Kemah and Galveston Bay while aboard a yacht, along with a romantic brunch and wine tasting. Head to Buy the Glass in Spring, where transportation to the marina and back again will be provided. $139.99 per person. 10am to 3:30pm.
Dinners on Valentine’s Day, February 14
- Valentine’s Day Specials at Big Horn BBQ | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – At both locations in Pearland and Manvel, you can swing through for a V-Day double dose with any two burgers plus two sides and two non-alcoholic beverages for $25. Times vary.
- Valentine’s Day at the Original Ninfa’s | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – At locations on Navigation Boulevard and in Uptown, Chef Alex Padilla is offering a V-Day special dish, Arroz a la Tumbada, a savory Mexican stew with a roasted seasonal fish, risotto de epazote, clams and mussels for $55 (serves 2). Pair it with a bottle of Casa Madero Rose for $20. Plus, sip on a set of Valentine’s cocktails, including the Pricky Pink (tequila, triple sec, fresh lime juice, prickly pear and foam for $13), the Pretty Woman (a chocolate-covered strawberry twist on a French 75 for $11), the Red Rose Margarita (rose-infused syrup, tequila, Fiero, triple sec and lime juice for $13), and more. 11am to 10pm.
- Valentine’s Day at Little Woodrow’s Midtown | Valentine’s Day, February 14 | No Cover – Take a low key evening on Valentine’s Day at the Midtown location of Little Woodrow’s, which offers drink specials like $4 Love Street beers and $5 frozens all day long. 2pm to close.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Brasserie 19 | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – Indulge in bubbles, oysters, caviar and more with a Valentine’s special menu at the River Oaks French dining establishment. Menu item prices vary. 5pm to 9pm.
- Valentine’s Day at Artisans Restaurant | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The French restaurant in Midtown is offering classics stretched across eight courses set to live jazz. $150 per person, plus tax and gratuity. 5pm to 10pm.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Rainbow Lodge | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The romantic lodge restaurant on Ella Boulevard is serving up a special three-course menu for Valentine’s dinner with options like smoked duck gumbo, beef tenderloin filet, cauliflower and paneer curry, and more, along with a glass of sparkling wine. $89 per person. 5pm to 10pm.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Tony’s | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The upscale Italian eatery in Greenway Plaza is offering a four-course menu featuring caviar service, the classic Bolognese Bianco, Butter Poached Lobster, and Truffled Prime Filet of Beef, among other options. Early seating is $110 per person; second seating is $155 per person. Seatings at 5:30 and 7:45pm.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Trez Art and Wine Bar | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – Just off Washington Ave, Trez is serving up a three-course meal paired with wine from African American wine makers, plus live entertainment. $99 per person. 7pm.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at William Price Distilling | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The Garden Oaks distillery is serving up a seven-course menu with cocktail pairings for your Valentine’s date night. Seatings are limited to 12 people. $150 per person. 7pm to 9pm.
Valentine’s Day Events Around Houston
- Felt Emo presents the Black Valentine’s Day Ball at Social Beer Garden HTX | Thursday, February 10 – Get in your feels at this Valentine’s event where you can mix and mingle, try your hand at speed dating, and vie for King and Queen of the Ball. Cover charge at the door. 8pm.
- Rogues of Comedy: Valentine’s Day Weekend Edition at Christian’s Tailgate White Oak | Friday, February 11 – Singles and couples alike are welcome at this Valentine’s edition of the Rogues of Comedy stand-up show, featuring local comics and hosted by Ku Egenti. $10. 7pm.
- Men Are from Mars – Women Are from Venus: Live at Hobby Center | Friday, February 11 & Saturday, February 12 – The Off-Broadway special comes to Houston for two nights of hysterical vignettes that dig into discussions on dating, marriage, the bedroom and everything in between. $70, but you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. Friday 8pm; Saturday 4pm and 8pm.
- Houston Symphony presents Valentine’s Weekend: Romantic French Masterworks at Jones Hall | Friday, February 11 & Saturday, February 12 – Swoon to the sounds of French masterworks, featuring the compositions of Nadia and and Lili Boulanger, accomplished sisters who have won coveted awards and instructed the likes of Philip Glass and Quincy Jones. Saturday’s performance will also be livestreamed. $26 to $114. 8pm.
- Love on the Lawn in Memorial City | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – Come out the Lawn at Memorial City and enjoy and afternoon of live music, face painting, food trucks and local vendor shopping so that you can find the perfect gift in time for V-Day. 11am to 3pm.
- Beers, Art & Love: Valentine’s Bash at Saint Arnold Brewing Company | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – The Lyons Ave brewery hosts an all-out V-Day bash with a local market featuring art, vintage and jewelry, plus complimentary Valentine’s card-making for the family and live DJs. 11am to 6pm.
- Make a Valentine’s Day of It at the Health Museum | Saturday, February 12 – This special Valentine’s ticket gets you and your boo access to the latest Health Museum exhibition, Beautiful Minds: Dyslexia & the Creative Advantage, plus everything you need for a picnic basket and vouchers for a scenic ride on a BCycle. Noon to 3pm.
- “Beer My Valentine” Pub Crawl in Midtown | Saturday, February 12 – Take the Valentine’s party from bar-to-bar at this pub crawl that welcomes singles for an opportunity to find your new boo. $10.99. 1pm to 4pm.
- Valentine’s Tour at the 1892 Bishop’s Palace in Galveston | Saturday, February 12 – Step into a historic residence in Galveston, which opens its doors for a special Valentine’s tour that features champagne and chocolate, along with a discussion on the history of Victorian traditions. $30 per person. 5:30pm to 7pm.
- Galentine’s Day Party at Showtime Bar & Lounge | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – Head to the Third Ward bar and lounge for a late-night happy hour, live DJ, and Valentine’s Day gift exchange with your best gal pals. Bring a wrapped gift to participate in the exchange. 7pm.
- Candle Pouring Class: Valentine Edition at Elevate Experiences Studio & Gallery | Saturday, February 12 – Whether single or a couple, all are welcome to this candle pouring class that lets you choose fragrances and design a label while sipping vino and vibing to a V-Day playlist. $50 per person. 7pm.
- Pre-Valentine’s Day Battle of the Sexes Comedy Show at Studio Movie Grill in CityCentre | Saturday, February 12 – Back again for its ninth edition, this Battle of the Sexes stand-up show brings together comics like Keisha Hunt, Rodney Bigham, Dusti Rhodes, Alan Adams and more for a hilarious night of V-Day comedy. $25 and up. 7pm and 9pm.
- Valentine’s Concert with Patti LaBelle & Friends at Smart Financial Center | Saturday, February 12 (Postponed) – Legendary soul singer Patti LaBelle returns to Sugar Land for another edition of her Valentine’s concert, joined by special guests Stephanie Mills and After 7. $52.75 and up. 8pm.
- Comedian Ku Egenti & Friends: Valentine’s Day Weekend Edition at the Secret Group | Saturday, February 12 – Ku Egenti & Friends returns for Valentine’s Day Weekend with one the best showcases in Houston, headlined by Andy Huggins, with Trixie, Royce Moore, and MC Lotto. $15. 8pm.
- Valentine’s Day Comedy Showcase at Rudyard’s British Pub | Saturday, February 12 – Local comedians Kate Vance, Jeff Joe, Corlis DeLauren and J.F. Harris take the stage for a night of hilarious storytelling about love and heartbreak for Valentine’s Day. $15 and up. 10pm.
- 8th Wonder Follies: Valentine’s Romance at 8th Wonder Distillery | Saturday, February 12 – Have a little sultry fun for Valentine’s when Valentina J’adore and their friends presents an evening of classic burlesque and cocktails out of the 8th Wonder Distillery in EaDo. $35. 11pm.
- Cupid Cruises at Allen’s Landing in Downtown | Saturday, February 12 & Valentine’s Day, February 14 – Hop aboard the Buffalo Bayou Partnership’s pontoon boat for a cozy cruise, accompanied by bubbly beverages and chocolate bites for an hour-long, romantic ride on the Bayou. $40 per person. 6pm and 7:30pm each night.
- Galentine’s Day Sip & Shop at Eureka Heights Brew Co. | Sunday, February 13 | No Cover – Bring your gal pals by the taproom at Eureka Heights Brew Co. for a day of shopping with HTX Market, brunch and lunch brick oven pizzas from Satellite of Pizza, and Buckle Bunny beer-mosas all day long. 1pm to 5pm.
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Class at Ingenious Brewing Company in Humble | Sunday, February 13 – Singles and couples alike are welcome to try their hands at an instructional class that will teach you how to decorate cookies with different shapes and icings, along with a free beer. $30 per person. 1pm to 5pm.
- Sweetheart Strolls at CityPlace | Sunday, February 13 | FREE – Hit the waterfront at City Place and enjoy a nice evening walk along with complimentary couple caricatures and the live music from the Keith Vivens Duo. 4:30pm to 7pm.
- Pasta Making Class at Pizaro’s Pizza Napoletana in Montrose | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The Motnrose outpost of the family-owned pizzeria offers a couples cooking class where participants will learn to make pasta and enjoy a dinner for two. $150 per couple; sign up by Monday, February 7. 6pm.
- Dirty Dancing Valentine’s Day Edition at El Big Bad | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – Learn the 1-2s of Latin dancing at this special Valentine’s edition of the dance workshop in Downtown. Early bird tickets start at $55 per couple. Sessions at 6pm and 8pm.
- Valentine’s Day Double Feature: Garden State & Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Screening at Axelrad | Valentine’s Day, February 14 | No Cover – Catch two of 2004’s hit indie romances when the Alabama Street bar and patio hosts film screenings with drink specials, hotdogs, pizza, popcorn and local vendors. 6:30pm.
- Jazz on Valentine’s: Rachel Cepeda in Concert at MATCH | Valentine’s Day, February 14 – The singer-songwriter takes the stage for her sixth consecutive Jazz on Valentine’s special, celebrating love, romance and friendship through music. $45 and up. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).