Put on your dancing shoes for these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, February 7 through Sunday, February 13, 2022.
This week, Houston plays host to several across-the-pond performers, surf punk pioneers, and the legendary Patti LaBelle.
Plus, you can catch one of H-Town’s finest spinning tunes at The Flat, and see a world-renown violin virtuoso at Jones Hall.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Joss Stone & Corinne Bailey Rae at 713 Music Hall | Tuesday, February 8 – With the release of Joss Stone’s Never Forget My Love, the duo of Grammy-winning British singers come to the Post Houston music venue while on a global tour. $29 and up. 8pm.
- Caribou at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, February 10 – The electro pop producer offers a night of dance-worthy tunes, fresh off a touring sting through the United Kingdom. $26 in advance; $31 day of the show. 7pm.
- The Wombats at House of Blues | Thursday, February 10 – The English indie rock band from Liverpool arrives stateside to perform songs from their brand new, chart-topping album, Fix Yourself, Not the World. $25. 8pm.
- Fat Tony at The Flat | Thursday, February 10 | No Cover – The Houston rapper, who last dropped his studio album, Exotica, in 2020, hits the decks for a DJ night at the low-key Montrose hang to spin some tunes. 9pm.
- Ricardo Montaner at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, February 11 – One of the best-selling artists of all time comes to Sugar Land with songs from his latest album, Fe, as well as faves from his decades-spanning career. $51 and up. 8pm.
- Kali, Flo Milli and Dess Dior at House of Blues | Friday, February 11 – Femme It Forward joins with Live Nation to bring these three rappers to the House of Blues stage in Downtown. $45. 8pm.
- Valentine’s Concert with Patti LaBelle & Friends at Smart Financial Center | Saturday, February 12 – Legendary soul singer Patti LaBelle returns to Sugar Land for another edition of her Valentine’s concert, joined by special guests Stephanie Mills and After 7. $52.75 and up. 8pm.
- Agent Orange at Warehouse Live | Saturday, February 12 – The Living in Darkness surf punk pioneers make a stop in EaDo, joined by The Lockdowns, for a night of live punk. $15 in advance; $18 day of the show. 8pm.
- Duelo at Arena Theatre | Saturday, February 12 – The norteño band out of the valley arrives to Southwest Houston, bringing a decade-plus of chart-topping hits to the stage for a highly anticipated show. $85 and up, but you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8:30pm.
- Houston Symphony presents An Afternoon with Itzhak Perlman at Jones Hall | Sunday, February 13 – Spend an afternoon with a true virtuoso as the 16-time Grammy winning violinist comes to Jones Hall to share stories, personal photos and perform live. $29 and up. 2:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).