Shop from artisans, farmers, small businesses, and local vendors at a huge slate of indoor and outdoor pop-up markets taking place across Houston in February 2022.
Every week, Houston is home to a slate of bustling markets that connect Houstonians to local vendors, farmers, artisans and small businesses, offering everyone a chance to shop local and support small in H-Town.
Looking ahead into February 2022, we’ve gathered some of the most enticing markets taking place across the city of Houston.
Pop-Up Markets in Houston: February 2022
Many of these markets continue to adapt to evolving health and safety precautions, so be sure to check with the organizer before attending for their policy on things like face masks, social distancing, or whether it allows cash transactions.
- A Flora Faire: Plant & Artisan Marketplace at Cedar Creek Cafe | Saturday, February 5 | No Cover – Held monthly, this plant-focused pop-up invites all skill levels of green thumbs to shop for that new addition to your collection. From exotic plant growers to local artisans, plus on-site work shops, you can serve all your planting needs at this market. 10am to 3pm.
- Weekend Wows at Montrose Marketplace | Saturdays & Sundays in February | No Cover – Held on the corner of Montrose and Westheimer, this weekend market from Curb Coalition provides the spot for great local finds and tasty gourmet foods from their rotating selection of small business vendors. Noon to 5pm.
- BLCK Market: Black History Now! at Karbach Brewing Co. | Select Sundays in February | No Cover – All month long, BLCK Market brings its popular pop-up shopping experience featuring Black-owned small businesses and vendors to Karbach’s biergarten, topped off with live performances, food trucks and special guests. Note: there is no event on Sunday, February 20. 11am to 6pm.
- ACCH Makers Market at Amsterdam Co. Coffeehouse | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – This outdoor market in the Heights brings together handmade goods from local artisans, plus food, artwork, home decor and more for an afternoon of supporting small business. 10am to 2pm.
- 2nd Arab Bazaar at the Arab American Cultural Community Center | Saturday, February 12 | No Cover – Shop clothing, crafts, jewelry, beauty products and more from Arab-owned businesses at the second edition of this Arab Bazaar, in conjunction with the Palestinian American Cultural Center Houston. 11am to 7pm.
- Galentine’s Day Sip & Shop at Eureka Heights Brew Co. | Sunday, February 13 | No Cover – Bring your gal pals by the taproom at Eureka Heights Brew Co. for a day of shopping with HTX Market, brunch and lunch brick oven pizzas from Satellite of Pizza, and Buckle Bunny beer-mosas all day long. 1pm to 5pm.
- Old Pearland Farmers Market at Independence Park | Saturday, February 19 | No Cover – This recent addition to the market scene continues to grow, offering a pop-up with local produce alongside vendors doling out crafts, food, and other goods. Even more, each month features a new charitable beneficiary for the community to support and this month highlights the work of Pearland Neighborhood Center, so bring some pantry items or cash donations and you may have a chance at a raffle prize from local businesses. 9am to 1pm.
- Tidbits Rodeo Market at M-K-T in the Heights | Saturday, February 26 – Get yourself rodeo ready at this local pop-up market off Shepherd Drive in the Heights. Stroll vendors to pick up boots, apparel, jewelry, art and Texas gifts that will have you looking your best when the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo returns at the end of the month. $5; includes a complimentary cocktail. 10am to 4pm.
- The GOOF Makers Market & Bar Hop at Great Heights Brewing Company | Saturday, February 26 | No Cover – More than 60 local vendors and makers will be on hand at this Garden Oaks/Oak Forest shopping market and bar crawl. Shop handmade goods then a grab a drink at area spots like Avonak Distillery, William Price Distilling Co., Wakefield Crowbar and Great Heights Brewing. Noon to 5pm.
- Mardi Gras Celebration & Market at the Powder Keg | Saturday, February 26 | No Cover – In Memorial City, you can get the good times rolling at this open-air complex serving up local beer and spirits at Powder Keg, along with all sorts of revelry like food trucks, volleyball, corn hole, games and a local vendor market. Prizes will go to Best Mask, plus there will be other activities and giveaways. 1pm to 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).