Bust a gut at these must-see live comedy shows and events in Houston for February 2022.
This month, you’ll have a tough time containing your laughter when Houston plays host to some of the country’s funniest touring comedians who stop by for multiple sets on stages across the city.
Want to dig for more laughs? Then check out our extended collection of comedy events in our calendar.
Here are our picks for the month’s top nights to tickle your funny bone:
Top 15 Live Comedy Events This Month: February 2022
Week of Monday, January 31
- Paul Rodriguez at Houston Improv | Friday, February 4 to Sunday, February 6 – The Mexican American comedian and actor arrives for a weekend of outrageous comedy that skewers the cultural landscape of America. Tickets are sold by the table; $50 for 2 to $210 for 6. Times vary.
- Mike Epps: No Remorse Comedy Show at NRG Arena | Saturday, February 5 – The Def Jam comic and actor, who can most recently be seen in Netflix’s The Upshaws, is joined by Don DC Curry, Dominique, Tommy Davidson and Desi Banks for a laugh-out-loud show at NRG Arena. $59 to $125, but you may find cheaper or better seats on the online ticket resale marketplace. 7:30pm.
- James Murray at Houston Improv | Saturday, February 5 & Sunday, February 6 – One of the stars of TBS’ hidden camera show Impractical Jokers, comedian and author James Murray comes to town for back-to-back afternoons of stand-up. Remaining tickets are sold by the table; $160 for a table of 4 to $560 for a VIP table of 4. 3pm.
Week of Monday, February 7
- Russell Peters at Smart Financial Centre | Wednesday, February 9 – Seen in his Netflix specials, Notorious and Almost Famous, as well as the 2020 Amazon special, Deported, Russell Peters brings brand new material to the stage in Sugar Land while on his Act Your Age World Tour. $48 to $100, but you may find cheaper or better seats on the online resale marketplace. 8pm.
- Joel Kim Booster at the Secret Group | Wednesday, February 9 – The comedian, actor and writer has featured in Curb Your Enthusiasm, Shrill, and BoJack Horseman, and now brings his experiences and observations as a gay Asian American to the stage at the Secret Group. $20. 8pm.
- Aries Spears at Houston Improv | Thursday, February 10 to Saturday, February 12 – Known as a long-running cast member for MADtv, as well as numerous appearances in film and television, Aries Spears heads to the Houston Improv for three nights of uproarious stand-up. Tickets are sold by the table; $60 for 2 to $240 for 6. Times vary.
- Men Are from Mars – Women Are from Venus Live at Hobby Center | Friday, February 11 & Saturday, February 12 – The Off-Broadway special comes to Houston for two nights of hysterical vignettes that dig into discussions on dating, marriage, the bedroom and everything in between. $70, but you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. Friday 8pm; Saturday 4pm and 8pm.
- Valentine’s Day Showcase at Rudyard’s British Pub | Saturday, February 12 – Local comedians Kate Vance, Jeff Joe, Corlis DeLauren and J.F. Harris take the stage for a night of hilarious storytelling about love and heartbreak for Valentine’s Day. $15 and up. 10pm.
Week of Monday, February 14
- SPA presents An Evening with Fran Lebowitz at Jones Hall | Tuesday, February 15 – Most recently found alongside film director Martin Scorcese on the Netflix limited series, Pretend It’s A City, the no-nonsense author and speaker comes to Downtown to impart her scathing insights and quick-witted humor. $35 to $156, but you may find better, cheaper or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Joe List & Sarah Tollemache at the Secret Group | Tuesday, February 15 – With combined appearances on Last Comic Standing, Comedy Central’s Roast Battle, and Conan, these New York City-based comedians team up for a side-splitting night of stand-up. $20. 8pm.
- Stavros Halkias at the Secret Group | Wednesday, February 16 – Gracing the stages of the New York Comedy Festival and clubs across the country, the stand-up comic and podcast host hits up Secret Group in EaDo for a gut-busting night of laughs. $25. 8pm.
- Me, Myself & Shirley at Hobby Center | Friday, February 18 & Saturday, February 19 – Known for her iconic television role as Shirley Feeney in Laverne & Shirley, actress and comedian Cindy Williams brings hilarious behind-the-scenes insights to the stage at Hobby Center for an intimate evening of laughs and stories. $35 and up, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. Friday 8pm; Saturday 2pm and 8pm.
Week of Monday, February 21
- Renny at Houston Improv | Wednesday, February 23 – Seen on MTV’s Wild ‘N Out and in the digital world of YouTube and Instagram, the comedian and actor known as Renny takes to the Improv stage for a one night–only performance. Tickets are sold by the table; $50 for 2 to $180 for 6. 8pm.
- Matt Rife at Rudyard’s British Pub | Friday, February 25 & Saturday, February 26 – With appearances on MTV, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and in Lifetime originals, the stand-up comic brings new material to the stage in Montrose for three sets across back-to-back nights. $15 and up. Friday 7:30pm; Saturday 7:30pm and 10pm.
- Brad Williams at Houston Improv | Friday, February 25 to Sunday, February 27 – Known for his critically acclaimed specials Fun Size and Daddy Issues, as well as appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Tonight Show, and many others, Brad Williams is back on the road with a tour that brings him through the West Houston venue for three straight nights. Tickets are sold by the table; $50 for 2 to $210 for 6. Times vary.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).