Make your Turkey Day plans with our dining guide to meals, menus, and to-go packages at restaurants around Houston for Thanksgiving 2021.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a brunch, lunch or dinner feast for Thanksgiving—or you simply want to skip the cooking and bring one home—then we’ve got you covered with our dining guide to 2021 Thanksgiving meals across Houston.
2021 Thanksgiving Dine-in Menus Around Houston
Thanksgiving Dine-in Menus at Multiple Locations
- Thanksgiving Buffets at the Aquarium in Downtown & Kemah Boardwalk | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Start your morning at either Aquarium restaurant with a festive buffet that includes breakfast, an omelet station, a turkey carving station, pasta, kid’s buffets, desserts and more. Kemah Aquarium buffet is $34.99, $28.99 for older adults, $16.99 for ages 10 and under; Downtown Aquarium buffet is $45, $34.99 for older adults, $19.99 for ages 10 and under. Seating times begin at 10am; reservations required.
- Thanksgiving at Federal American Grill (Multiple Locations) | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Enjoy a holiday feast at either of the American eatery’s three locations; on Shepherd near the Heights, in Hedwig Village, or in Katy. Dine on the three-course meal that features choices of Texas chili or fried oysters, wild caught salmon or truffle stuffed chicken, delicious desserts and more. Reservations are required, $48 per person (plus tax and gratuity). 11am to 3pm.
Thanksgiving Dine-in Menus Near Downtown & Midtown
- Le Cajun Thanksgiving at Artisans Cuisine & Savoir-faire | Thursday, November 11 – Artisans’ Louisiana-native executive chef, Russell Kirkham, has devised an early Thanksgiving dinner with a Cajun twist, offering up hearty dishes like Creole Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Fried Turkey and Oyster Dressing, and “Buffalo Hole Road” Gumbo. Reservations are required; $89 per person (plus tax and gratuity). 6:30pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Dine-In at B&B Butchers & Restaurant | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Pull up a chair on Thanksgiving Day at the Washington Ave butchery and restaurant to enjoy a three-course prix-fixe menu with delicious starters like a butternut squash soup, entrees like roasted prime rib or turkey, plus traditional sides and desserts. And, on your way in or out, you can enjoy a complimentary hot apple cider with pumpkin cookies. $85 per person; $35 for ages 11 and under (plus tax and gratuity). 10am to 9pm; reservations are required.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet at Indianola | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The casual EaDo eatery serves up an all-you-can-eat Thanksgiving buffet with highlights like Spanish chorizo deviled eggs, smoked turkey, apple-glazed ham, green bean casserole, and more. Reservations are recommended. Open at 10:30am.
- Thanksgiving Lunch at Artisans Cuisine & Savoir-faire | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Stuff yourself at the upscale eatery that is, appropriately, on Louisiana Street in Midtown. The prix-fixe menu for Thanksgiving Day features a range of offerings from sweet potato soup to a butter poached lobster tail, plus other delectable meats garnishes and desserts. Reservations are required, $89 per person (plus tax and gratuity). 11am to 3pm.
- Thanksgiving Day at Brennan’s of Houston | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The longtime Midtown staple will again host a Thanksgiving Day meal inspired by the Creole cuisine they serve day-in and day-out. Reservations are required, more details are to come. 11am to 7pm.
- Thanksgiving at Brasserie Du Parc | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Just across from Discovery Green, guests can enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving feast with a French twist. The three-course menu provides for hearty dishes like poached shrimp, braised beef short ribs, fall vegetable risotto, créme brûlée, and more. Reservations are recommended, $52 per person; $22 for children. 11am to 8pm.
Thanksgiving Dine-in Menus Near Uptown & River Oaks
- Thanksgiving Day at the Annie Café & Bar | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – In the heart of the Galleria area, this Texas-inspired American eatery offers a three-course prix-fixe menu with choices that include a foie gras torchon, Heritage turkey breast and old fashioned stuffing, striped bass, roasted sweet potato purée, and classic Thanksgiving desserts like pecan and pumpkin pie or apple-spiced bread pudding. Reservations required, offered all day; $85 per person, $35 for ages 11 and younger (plus tax and gratuity). 10am to 9pm.
- Thanksgiving 3-Course Menu at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The River Oaks steakhouse is cooking up a three-course menu of traditional favorites like herb-roasted turkey, filet mignon or bone-in ribeye alongside a slate of fixings and desserts. Reservations are required, $49 per person; $23 for children. Open at 11am.
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch Buffet at Post Oak Grill | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – In Downtown, the Post Oak Grill features a Thanksgiving brunch buffet spread that includes a range of traditional and upscale entree options, plus beloved side dishes, baked goods, breakfast foods and sweets. 11am to 3pm.
- Thanksgiving Dine-In at Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Gobble up a delicious prix-fixe menu at the popular steakhouse, featuring butternut squash soup, smoked turkey breast with traditional sides, and a slice of pumpkin cheesecake to finish off your holiday meal (offered a la carte, $8). $45 per person. 11am to 9pm.
- Thanksgiving at Étoile Cuisine et Bar | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Enjoy a French twist on Thanksgiving with Étoile’s celebratory menu that features three courses of dishes like mushroom velouté, pan-seared salmon with lentils and Brussels sprouts, a butternut squash roll cake, and more. Reservations are recommended, $68 per person; $28 for children. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving at Cleburne Cafeteria | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The Houston culinary staple is famous for its holiday feast and, in fact, have already sold out their pre-orders for Thanksgiving meals. But fear not, they will also have in-person take-out orders the day before Thanksgiving, and dine-in options on the Day itself. Enjoy all the traditional favorites like ham and turkey, plus mac and cheese, candied yams, green bean casserole, a wide selection of pies, and much more. Prices are a la carte. 11am to 4pm on Thanksgiving Eve; 11am to 8pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving Four-Course Dine-In at Bloom & Bee at the Post Oak Hotel | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The colorful and elegant Bloom & Bee, nestled inside the Post Oak Hotel, hosts a Thanksgiving four-course feast with menu items that include a fall salad, a turkey dinner with traditional sides, and miniature desserts. Reservations are recommended, $65 per person (plus tax and gratuity). 11:30am to 8pm.
- A Thanksgiving Tradition at Turner’s in Uptown | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The annual Thanksgiving Day lunch returns to the Post Oak fine-dining restaurant for a lavish afternoon that features a complimentary glass of champagne, decadent hors d’oeuvres, and a three-course menu with items like the butternut squash bisque, spiced Colorado lamb loin, roasted sweet potatoes and artisan cheeses. Reservations are required; $250 per person (plus tax and gratuity). Seating at 1pm and 5pm.
Thanksgiving Dine-in Menus Around Houston
- Thanksgiving Brunch at the San Luis Resort in Galveston | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The Galveston Gulf-side resort offers a Thanksgiving Day event with champagne, live music, and a brunch buffet of traditional classics. Reservations are required, $75 per person, $69 for older adults, $35 for children. Seating every hour from 11am to 2pm.
- Thanksgiving Lunch at Johnae’s Soulfood in Dickinson | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – A recent newcomer to the Dickinson dining scene, Johnae’s Soulfood is cooking up the goods to get you full on Thanksgiving. Pick your dining slot to enjoy a feast with meats like baked turkey wings or ham with a cherry and pineapple glaze, try sides like the mac and cheese or collard greens with smoked turkey, and finish off the meal with a sweet potato pie or peach cobbler. $35 per person. Noon to 1:30pm.
2021 Thanksgiving To-Go Menus Around Houston
Thanksgiving To-Go Menus at Multiple Locations
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Feges BBQ | Order by Wednesday, November 17 – The smoked meat specialists are offering to-go Thanksgiving packages from their Greenway Plaza and Spring Branch locations. Order a la carte and enjoy a range of barbecued meats like turkey breast, sausage, pork ribs and brisket, plus sides like pimento mac and cheese, Korean braised greens, loaded potato mash, and much more. Orders must be paid in full by Wedensday, November 17. Pick-up available on Tuesday, November 23 and Wednesday, November 24.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Liberty Kitchen in Memorial & River Oaks | Order by Sunday, November 21 – Feed the fam with a Liberty Kitchen Thanksgiving Dinner to-go package that includes an herb-crusted prime rib, boursin mashed potatoes, oyster stuffing and more for $299 (feeds 4 to 6), and opt for the starter package ($70) to enjoy tacos, chips and queso, parker rolls with bacon jam and butter, and deviled eggs. Orders must be placed by Sunday, November 21 at 9pm. Pick-up available Tuesday, November 23 and Wednesday, November 24.
- Treebeards at Multiple Locations | Order by Monday, November 22 – Dig into traditional Thanksgiving sides and desserts at this Houston Southern-cooking institution. To-go orders can be placed on corn pudding, cornbread dressing, squash casserole, dirty rice, mac and cheese, and more. Pricing is a la carte. Pick-up location can be selected when placing the order. All locations are open on Wednesday, November 24 and closed Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving Family Packs at the Aquarium in Downtown & Kemah Boardwalk | Order by Monday, November 22 – Bring home a Thanksgiving spread from either Aquarium location to serve 8 to 10 people. Family packs include a sliced roast turkey with gravy, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, a whole apple or pumpkin pie, and more. $159 per family pack. Pre-orders must be placed by Monday, November 22; pick-up on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 from 9am to 11am or 2pm to 5pm.
- Thanksgiving Holiday Meals at Big Horn BBQ in Pearland & Manvel | Pick-Up by Wednesday, November 24 – Both outposts of this family-owned pit restaurants are serving up holiday meals to-go, including whole turkeys for $49.99 (Cajun-style available, too) plus Texas bread, cranberry sauce and a selection of traditional sides for $139.99. Items are also avialable a la carte. Pick-up available on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24 from 8am to 11am.
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille | Thanksgiving, November 25 – Feast on prix-fixe menus at home when you place an order for individual Thanksgiving plates ($45 per person) or a family-style dinner for 4 ($139 total) with add-ons like an encrusted prime rib or pumpkin cheesecake. Pre-orders begin online on Thursday, November 18. Pick-up is available for heat-and-eat orders from Tuesday, November 23 to Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25; ready-to-eat orders are available for pick-up on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25.
Thanksgiving To-Go Menus Near Downtown & Midtown
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Weights & Measures | Order by Monday, November 22 – In Midtown, this renown brunch spot and bake shop has your Thanksgiving covered with a citrus rosemary roasted whole turkey breast, plus glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, dressing and gravy. Sweets and beverages can also be added on for an additional cost. Packages are $85 and serve 2 to 4 people. Order by Monday, November 22. Pick-up by Wednesday, November 24 at 5pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Take-Out at B&B Butchers & Restaurant | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The Washington Ave butcher and eatery has a mouth-watering holiday menu to take home, which includes traditional entrees like turkey and roasted prime rib, alongside candied yams, Brussels sprouts, corn soufflé, house-baked pies and more. Build your own spread or place an order for the prix-fixe plate at $65 per person (2 plate minimum). Pre-orders are open and can be picked up between Tuesday, November 23 to Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 at 4pm.
Thanksgiving To-Go Menus Near the Heights
- Thanksgiving Takeout at Truth BBQ | Order by Friday, November 19 – Assemble your Thanksgiving feast from the Texas-made barbecue joint on Washington Ave and enjoy family-style half-pan sides with smoked turkey available by the whole or breast. Sides are available for $52, turkey ranges from $75 to $80. Additional meat options available for pick-up. Pick-up by Wednesday, November 24 at 2pm.
- Carry-out at the Original Esther’s Cajun Café & Soulfood On Yale | Order by Saturday, November 20 – In Independence Heights, this longtime comfort food staple is dishing out multiple options for Thanksgiving to-go. The Holiday Meats Package ($64.99) will get you Cajun fried turkey or spiral sliced ham; the Basic Package ($120.99) includes one meat plus a choice of two sides like cornbread dressing, candied yams, collard greens or mac and cheese; and the Premium Package ($159.99) gets you all the above, plus an additional side and dessert. Pick-up on Wednesday, November 24 by 6pm.
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Rainbow Lodge | Order by Tuesday, November 23 – Bring home a Thanksgiving feast from the Lodge, which is serving up delectable roasted meats like venison loin, rack of lamb, and bison tenderloin, plus whole roasted turkey, game birds, seasonal sides, and desserts. Available a la carte. Orders must be placed at least 48 hours in advance of pick-up. Pick-up from Tuesday, November 23 to Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25.
- Thanksgiving Packages at Harold’s Restaurant | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Secure your Thanksgiving package from the Heights restaurant and bar, which is offering up limited quantities of turkey breast and ham packages, plus a la carte sides. Packages are $169.95 and serve 6 to 9 people; orders can also be placed by the serving for $24.95 per person.
- Thanksgiving Provisions at Revival Market | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Agricole Hospitality and the Heights market and café are offering pick-up Thanksgiving provisions like whole Heritage turkeys, herb-roasted pork loin, a smattering of sides, party snacks and pies. Prices are a la carte.
Thanksgiving To-Go Menus Near Montrose
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Underbelly | Order by Friday, November 19 – The Westheimer restaurant from the mind of Chef Chris Shepherd again offers a Thanksgiving to-go feast that feeds four and includes mouth-watering goodies like smoked turkey breast, sweet potato gratin, chile tater tot casserole, gumbo, rum sausage, and much more. Options are available a la carte. Order by Friday, November 19. Pick-up on Wednesday, November 24 from 11am to 3pm.
- Thanksgiving Menu at the Pit Room | Order by Saturday, November 20 – The pit masters at this Richmond Ave barbecue joint will be serving up whole turkeys and briskets, plus smoked hams and add-ons like oyster stuffing (or the traditional version), turkey giblet gravy, and pumpkin or apple pies. Prices are a la carte.
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Hugo’s | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – Enjoy many of the same options available at Caracol (another of Chef Hugo Ortega’s restaurants), plus more a la carte sweets and savory sides. Orders must provide at least 3 days notice.
Thanksgiving To-Go Menus Near Uptown & River Oaks
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Tony’s | Order by Tuesday, November 16 – The upscale Italian restaurant in Greenway Plaza is game to do the cooking for your Thanksgiving feast, with a menu that includes slow-roasted turkey and gravy, whipped mashed potatoes, Italian green beans, pumpkin bread, and much more, with additional sides available to add on. Packages are $295 and serve 6 people. Order by Tuesday, November 16. Pick-up on Wednesday, November 24 from 11am to 3pm.
- Thanksgiving Meals To Go at The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa | Order by Friday, November 19 – The Post Oak hotel is serving up to-go Thanksgiving feasts that include a whole herb-roasted turkey, classic cornbread dressing, French green beans, whipped potatoes and house-made pie. Packages ar $149 and feed four. Order by Friday, November 19. Pick-up on Wednesday, November 24 from 10am to 2pm.
- Thanksgiving Takeout at Local Foods: Rice Village | Order by Sunday, November 21 – Build a Thanksgiving feast for home from the Rice Village outpost of this healthy eatery. Add in whole roasted organic turkey, roasted salmon, a Houston Dairymaids cheese platter, cornbread stuffing, garlic green beans, a bottle of vino, and desserts like Texas Pecan Maple Pie or Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake. Prices vary. Orders must be placed by noon on Sunday, November 21. Pick-up times available on Wednesday, November 24 and Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25.
- Thanksgiving Day at the Annie Café & Bar | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The Galleria eatery offers an abbreviated version of its three-course dine-in meal for to-go, including options like an autumn greens salad, Heritage turkey breast and old-fashioned stuffing, Brussels sprouts with blue cheese, and a pecan or pumpkin pie. $75 per person (minimum 2 plates). Orders are open; pick-up on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 from 11am to 2pm.
- Thanksgiving Day To-Go at Post Oak Grill | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The Downtown upscale American restaurant features a to-go feast for the holiday which includes a roasted turkey or honey baked ham, plus traditional side dish faves like sweet potato casserole, stuffing, cranberry sauce and more. $19.95 per person, serves 5 or more people. Available Thursday, November 18 to Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25.
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Caracol | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The Mexican coastal kitchen on Post Oak is offering family feasts that feed 8 to 10 (and a couple’s feast for 2) that includes a whole spiral ham, jalapeño cornbread, Brussels sprouts, sweet cranberry and spicy jalapeño relish, and more. Packages are $225 for the ham, $245 for the turkey, $95 for a couple’s feast with both. A la carte options are also available. Orders must provide at least 3 days notice.
Thanksgiving To-Go Menus Around Houston
- Thanksgiving To-Go at Jonathan’s the Rub | Order by Monday, November 15 – The Campbell Place location of Jonathan’s the Rub, along Katy Freeway, has a holiday take-out menu that features a 10 to 14-pound turkey, plus a slate of traditional sides and desserts. Orders must be placed by 5pm on Monday, November 15. Pick-up at the Katy Freeway location only on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 from 10am to 3pm.
- Take-Out Thanksgiving Packages at Fielding’s Local Kitchen & Bar in the Woodlands | Order by Sunday, November 21 – The casual upscale restaurant in Creekside Park Village Green is offering a take-out Thanksgiving package that serves 8 to 10 people and includes brioche rolles, a fairytale pumpkin soup, Peacock Farm’s Amish Turkey, and a slate of sides. Package is $349, or available a la carte. Order by Sunday, November 21. Pick-up on Wednesday, November 24 from 11am to 7pm.
- Thanksgiving To-Go with South Shore Harbour Resort in League City | Order by Tuesday, November 23 – The League City hotel is offering to-go feasts for Thanksgiving, including ham or turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, traditional sides and pumpkin pie. $115 per package, serves 4 to 6 people. Order by Tuesday, November 23. Pick-up on Thanksgiving, November 25 from 11:30am to 12:15pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).