Bust a gut at these must-see live comedy shows and events in Houston for November 2021.
This month, you’ll have a tough time containing your laughter when Houston plays host to some of the country’s funniest touring comedians who stop by for multiple sets on stages across the city.
Here are our picks for the month’s top nights to tickle your funny bone:
Top 10 Live Comedy Events This Month: November 2021
- Hasan Minhaj: The King’s Jester Tour at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, November 5 – Best known as a correspondent for The Daily Show, the host of Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj, and now starring in the second season of Apple TV’s The Morning Show, Minhaj brings his unique and self aware comedy to Sugar Land. $49.50 to $99.50. 7pm and 10:30pm.
- Trevor Noah: Back To Abnormal World Tour at Toyota Center | Saturday, November 6 – The South African-born host of The Daily Show brings his cultural and clever comedy to Downtown’s Toyota Center for one night. Tickets range from $39.50 to $95. 7:30pm.
- Leah Lamarr at Rec Room Houston | Saturday, November 6 – The Los Angeles-based comedian broke through in recent years as the most followed comedian on the Clubhouse app, and in her podcast, Falling in Love with Leah Lamarr. She’ll perform new material at the Rec Room in Downtown. Tickets are $20. 8pm.
- Bill Bellamy at Houston Improv | Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 – The Marq-E comedy venue welcomes actor and stand-up performer Bill Bellamy, who in recent years has starred in the Netflix miniseries Self Made, and featured in the summer release of the psychological thriller, A Dark Foe, opposite Selma Blair. Tickets range from $70 for a table of two, to $270 for a table of 6. Times vary.
- Doug Benson & Friends at Warehouse Live | Saturday, November 13 – Prepare for an afternoon of high hilarity when comedian, television host and actor Doug Benson performs live with other stand-up comedians at the EaDo venue. Tickets are $22 in advance; $25 at the door. 4:20pm.
- Lit AF Tour, hosted by Martin Lawrence at Toyota Center | Saturday, November 13 – The legendary funnyman, Martin Lawrence emcees a night of nonstop hilarity when comedians Rickey Smiley, Deray Davis, Donnell Rawlings, Chico Bean, B. Simone and Clayton Thomas take the stage in Downtown for the Lit AF Tour. Tickets range from $45 to $125. 7:30pm.
- Jo Koy at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, November 19 – Rescheduled from an earlier date, the chart-topping stand-up comedian returns to touring with all new material after releasing his critically-acclaimed Netflix special, Comin’ In Hot, in 2019. Tickets range from $48.50 to $88.50. 8pm.
- Daniel Sloss at Bayou Music Center | Saturday, November 20 – The English stand-up comedian embarks on his Hubris Tour, bringing all-new material to the stage to follow up his most recent Netflix specials, Dark and Jigsaw. Tickets range from $49.50 to $72.50. 7:30pm.
- Deon Cole at Houston Improv | Friday, November 26 to Sunday, November 28 – Known for his award-winning role as Charlie in ABC’s Black-ish, Deon Cole has also netted two Emmy Awards for his writing on the late-night talk show Conan, and can be seen in his most recent hour-long special, Cole Hearted, which can be seen on Netflix. Tickets range from $90 for a table of two, to $330 for a table of 6. Times vary.
- Ku Egenti Comedy Album Recording at the Secret Group | Friday, November 26 – The Nigerian-born Houstonian known for his work with the Riot Comedy Show at Rudyard’s takes the stage at Secret Group in EaDo for a performance that will be recorded for an upcoming comedy album. Tickets are $10. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).