Make the most of your week with our top 12 picks and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, November 1 to Sunday, November 7, 2021.
Do you know an event that could make the list? Let us know at [email protected] with a link to the official event details.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, November 1 to Sunday, November 7, 2021.
Top 12 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Movember Kickoff Event at Bosscat Kitchen & Libations | Monday, November 1 | No Cover – Enjoy an extended happy hour, discounted haircuts and beard trims from The Gents Place, and more at an official launch for Movember, where men grow out their beards to raise awareness and funds for men’s health issues. 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Día de los Muertos Events Around Houston | Monday, November 1 & Saturday, November 6 – Honor those no longer with us at ofrendas, celebrations, performances and festivals for 2021 Día de Muertos with Day of the Dead events taking place all around Houston. Times, prices and locations vary.
- Access MBA One-on-One MBA Event at George R. Brown Convention Center | Tuesday, November 2 | FREE with RSVP – If you’re evaluating the next step in your career, this one-day event will give you the chance to speak with MBA program directors, take part in alumni panel discussions, get personalized career choice advice, win prizes, and more. 4pm to 9:30pm.
- 2021 World Series Games 6 & 7: Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves at Minute Maid Park | Tuesday, November 2 & Wednesday, November 3 – The World Series returns to Houston this week for a critical Game 6 and hopeful Game 7 at Minute Maid Park. Tickets to both games are sure to be in high demand and very limited, ranging upwards of $1,000. But you may find hard-to-get seats on the online marketplace. 7pm both nights.
- Antone’s Famous Po’ Boys Day | Wednesday, November 3 | BOGO: Get a Second Sandwich FREE – Buy any sandwich and get a classic Antone’s Po’ Boy for free at the Heights and Galleria area shops, in celebration of Mayor Turner’s declaration of Wednesday, November 3, 2021 as Antone’s Famous Po’ Boys Day. 10am to 7pm.
- Diwali Events Around Greater Houston | Wednesday, November 3 through Sunday, November 7 – Celebrate the Festival of Lights, officially landing on Thursday, November 4 this year, with special events, menus, and more around Houston. Times, prices and locations vary.
- Cactus Jack Foundation Fall Classic at Minute Maid Park – H-Town’s own Travis Scott takes to the mound ahead of his star-studded Astroworld Festival at a celebrity-filled home-run derby and softball game. 11am.
- Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin at Toyota Center | Friday, November 5 – Rescheduled from a previous date, the pair of Latin pop sensations team up for a nationwide tour that brings all of their chart-topping hits and latest songs to the masses. $40 to $500, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival at NRG Park | Friday, November 5 & Saturday, November 6 – The iconic Houston-grown hip hop star brings his iconic music fest named for the iconic, longgone amusement park back to the H for a third round. First run tickets are sold out, but you may find hard-to-get tickets in the resale marketplace.
- Texas Folklife presents 32nd Annual Accordion Kings & Queens Festival at Miller Outdoor Theatre | FREE | Virtual Option – Returning to a live performance, the show celebrated Texas accordion music, including genres like conjunto, polka, zydeco, Cajun, and more. Jeffery Broussard and the Creole Cowboys headline. Livestream available. 7pm
- Jazzy Sunday in the Park: David Caceres with Horace Grigsby at The Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park | Sunday, November 7 | FREE – As part of the Jazzy Sundays in the Parks Series, the Buffalo Bayou welcomes vocalist and saxophonist Dave Caceres with Horace Gigsby opening. 4pm to 6pm.
- Alabama at Toyota Center | Sunday, November 7 – The legendary country band celebrates 50 years of music-making with a tour that includes a Toyota Center stop to perform their deep catalog of fan favorites and western classics. $35 to $139.50. 7pm.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
More Things to Do in Houston
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more online entertainment, limited events and other options online and around Houston.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.