Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, November 1 to Sunday, November 7, 2021.
Minute Maid gets busy this week as a World Series showdown possibly returns to Houston, followed by Travis Scott taking the field in the midweek for a celebrity softball game ahead of his Astroworld Festival on the weekend.
Plus, Saint Arnold reboots one of their 5K events and the Rice Owls volleyball team look poised to finish the season strong.
Want to dig deeper on sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports happening all month long in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- 2021 World Series Games 6 & 7: Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves at Minute Maid Park | Tuesday, November 2 & Wednesday, November 3 – If necessary, the World Series will return to Houston this week for a critical Game 6 and a possible winner-takes-all Game 7 at Minute Maid Park. Tickets to both games are sure to be in high demand and very limited, ranging upwards of $1,000. But you may find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm both nights.
- Cactus Jack Foundation Fall Classic at Minute Maid Park | Thursday, November 4 – H-Town’s own Travis Scott takes to the mound ahead of his star-studded Astroworld Festival on the weekend. Take your seat to see this celebrity-filled event with a home-run derby followed by a softball game on the field at Minute Maid. Tickets range from $25 to $200. Gates at 11am, home-run derby begins at 1pm.
- College Volleyball: Rice Owls vs. UTSA at Tudor Fieldhouse | Friday, November 5 & Saturday, November 6 – The nationally ranked women’s volleyball squad out of Rice University hosts back-to-back nights of action against UTSA before potentially getting a shot at the Conference USA Championship in Norfolk, Virginia later this month. Tickets range from $7 to $10. Friday 6pm; Saturday 2pm.
- Art Car IPA 5K at Saint Arnold Brewery | Sunday, November 7 – Each year, Saint A brings together its love for beer and running with its Art Car IPA 5K, which starts at the brewery and makes its way through East Downtown before ending at the brewery for some celebratory drinks. Registration is $55 and includes entry into the 5K and post race party, a commemorative Art Car IPA 5K pint glass, a technical race shirt, three tasty beers, chip timing, commemorative race bib, and an official Art Car IPA 5K 2021 finisher medal. Those who want to simply cheer on can register for $25 for beer and party passes. 8:30am.
- Texas Open at Houston Polo Club | Sunday, November 7 – One of the final polo matches of the fall season will see two teams take to horseback with plenty for fans to cheer about, including door prizes, a player parade, halftime champagne divot stomp, music and more. Tickets range from $15.50 to $32.50; grandstand seats, which accommodate 2 to 20 guests, range from $79 to $695. 2pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).