Swing by bars, restaurants and Minute Maid itself to party it up with ‘Stros diehards for every game of the 2021 World Series.
The Astros are now just four games away from their second World Series championship, and many of the city’s popular bars, breweries and restaurants have watch parties popping up so you can catch all the action on screens indoors and outdoors.
Here are more than two dozen places you can stop by to see the Houston Astros take on the Atlanta Braves in the 2021 World Series.
2021 World Series Houston Astros Watch Parties in Houston
Of course, the best place to catch the World Series is at Minute Maid itself. If you can’t score a ticket to the games, then you can still stop by the ballpark for road games to watch with fellow fans for just $1. Vouchers are required for entry, so act fast to secure your spot.
The Postseason Street Fest kicks off two hours before first pitch and you can enjoy live music, food trucks, games and unique photo ops. Then, head inside to see the away game play out on the big screen at Minute Maid. Vouchers must be reserved in advance.
2021 World Series Watch Parties at Houston Breweries
- 11 Below Brewing Company – On the Northwest Houston side, enjoy discounts on taproom offerings, plus food truck grub as the ‘Stros get rolling in the World Series.
- 8th Wonder – In EaDo, the H-Town brewery offers more than 20 beers on tap, plus the World Series playing on every screen indoors and outdoors on the vast back patio.
- Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co. – The three-tiered brewery that overlooks the Downtown skyline will have games playing on all of their TVs along with bucket specials and victory specials until close.
- Eureka Heights Brew Co. – The Heights brewery will be open for every Astros game with discounted drink specials and new apparel drops.
- Holler Brewing Co. – Catch the ‘Stros on screens indoors and outdoors at this pet-friendly Sawyer Yards spot.
- Megaton Brewery – In Kingwood, cop a fresh drop of new Astros-inspired tees, plus enjoy the World Series on the big screen, delicious eats from the kitchen and tasty suds from the tap.
- Saint Arnold Brewing Co. – The Fifth Ward brewery rolls out the giant 16-foot outdoor screen so that you can have great views of all the World Series action from anywhere in the beer garden, to go along with the stunning skyline views.
- Saloon Door Brewing in Webster – The creative brewing minds at Saloon Door will fire up the projector for each game, along with other viewing angles on TVs around the taproom, plus get $1 off your first pint when you show up in Astros gear.
- Southern Star Brewing Co. – The Conroe brewery opens their doors at 5pm and will have the game on their taproom screens along with peanuts and Cracker Jacks.
- Spindletap Brewery – The North Houston brewery will have World Series action on all TVs throughout, plus discounts on draft beer and a round on the house for every Astros homerun.
- True Anomaly Brewing – In EaDo, True Anomaly will be open for pre-game action before home games and on the taproom TVs. Keep an eye out for discounts on bottles and to-go specials.
- Urban South HTX Brewery – Enjoy tasty food trucks, limited drops on draft, and Astros on TVs at this flavorful brewery near Sawyer Yards.
- Karbach Brewing – The Crawford Bock is flowing at this Spring Branch brewery which will host every game on the big screen in the biergarten.
2021 World Series Watch Parties at Houston Bars & Restaurants
- Biggio’s – The Downtown spot across from Discovery Green honors its namesake, ‘Stros legend Craig Biggio, by providing every minute of the World Series on two 30-foot screens inside, along with plenty of lounge and booth seating, and delicious dishes like its chicken and waffles.
- Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House – The Heights dive will be running each game on all of its TV screens, indoors and on the large projector in the spacious outdoor patio, plus you can enjoy $15 domestic beer buckets, and Breggy Bomb and Orbit shots all night.
- The Brass Tap – This Mid-Main beer bar will be serving up gameday pint specials, free home run Jell-O shots and a gameday food menu during the World Series.
- Burger Joint – Stake out a spot in the Heights or Montrose location of this tasty burger eatery and score free Crush City creamsicle milkshakes when the ‘Stros hit a home run.
- Diablo Loco – The Mid-West Houston sports bar serves up Latin-flavored wings along with drink specials and a shot menu for their popular Astros Watch Parties.
- Eight Row Flint – The Heights icehouse is pulling out the big screen for World Series games, plus you can enjoy gourmet ballpark fare like nachos and hot dogs along with buckets of Crawford Bock and “thrill shots.”
- Flying Saucer Draught & Emporium – Swing by either Downtown or in Sugar Land to sip on the tasty offerings at Flying Saucer, plus enjoy special Astros drink deals during the game and plenty of TVs tuned into the action.
- Hay Merchant – The Montrose craft spot (which will close its doors soon) is hosting watch parties for ‘Stros games along with specials on new menu items and half off 8th Wonder’s Dome Faux’m and Hopston beers while the Astros are winning.
- Little Woodrow’s – Stop by any of their multiple locations spread across Houston and enjoy the World Series on TVs that flank the bar, plus drink specials.
- Palapa’s in Kemah – Get your island vibe on while you watch the Astros in World Series action. Swing by for a watch party during each game, plus Astros-themed shots and drink specials all night long.
- Present Company – Right on the Westheimer Curve, you can enjoy in-game specials like $4 Crush City IPAs, $8 Crush City cocktails, and $5 Choo Choo Shots (which are free when the Astros hit a home run).
- Revelry on Richmond – With more than two dozen screens, you won’t miss a thing at this popular spot along Richmond Avenue in Montrose. Enjoy bites from the food menu while you sip on drink specials like La Piña, Orange Crush, Breggy Bombs, and frozen Crush City drinks and jello shots.
- Tikila’s in the Heights – On North Shepherd, this patio bar serving up tiki cocktails continues their watch party tradition through the World Series, offering drink specials and a free Jell-O shot when the ‘Stros hit a home run.
- Woodshed Smokehouse – Show up at this Levy Park restaurant in Astros gear and score a free appetizer during the playoff game (limit one per table). The park-side patio also features several TVs in and outside to catch the game.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).