Snag your seats to the first shows at 713 Music Hall, located in Downtown’s new Post building, when tickets go on sale on Friday, August 13, 2021 at 10am.
On the edge of Downtown, the former Barbara Jordan Post Office has been transformed into Post, a massive hub for shopping, dining, working, and when November rolls around, it will also host concerts in the city’s newest venue, 713 Music Hall.
The 5,000-capacity LiveNation concert hall has already announced its first slate of shows from mid-November through February 2022 and you’ll have a chance to secure your spot when tickets go on sale to the public on Friday, August 13, 2021 at 10am.
The venue is arranged with General Admission ticketing on the floor, with reserved tiers of balcony seating flanking the stage.
Here are the first concerts to christen the new music venue:
Opening Concerts at 713 Music Hall
- Willie Nelson & Friends | Wednesday, November 17 – The legendary Texas-native singer-songwriter makes for an appropriate gig to christen the new concert hall. Tickets range from $59 to more than $100, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Rüfüs Du Sol, with Flight Facilities | Thursday, November 18 & Friday, November 19 – Australia’s electronica trio arrive for back-to-back nights of pulse-pounding dance music. Thursday’s show is sold out. Tickets to Friday’s show range from $39 to more than $70, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8:30pm.
- Whiskey Myers, with the Steel Woods, Bones Owens | Saturday, November 20 – The Southern rock six-piece stops through the brand new Downtown venue to perform tunes from their chart-topping albums. Ticket prices are TBD, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Evanescence & Halestorm | Sunday, November 21 – Led by Amy Less, the Grammy-winning alt metal group, known for their early-2000s hit “Bring Me to Life”, co-headlines with hard rock band Halestorm. Tickets range from $109 to more than $129, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Khruangbin, with Aidan Kennedy, Kornbread | New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31 – Houston’s own psych rock trio, who have collaborated with Leon Bridges and Paul McCartney, headline a New Year’s Eve celebration with a homecoming concert. Tickets range from $129 to more than $200, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 9pm.
- Erasure | Friday, February 11, 2022 – Across five decades, the English synthpop duo have cultivated a worldwide following along with numerous awards and accolades. They stop by Houston in support of their 18th studio album, The Neon, released in August 2020. Tickets range from $69 to more than $80, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
713 Music Hall at POST
- Location: 401 Franklin Street, Suite 1600, Houston, TX 77202
- Parking: Surface parking available at the venue; street and garage parking is available in the surrounding area.
- Admission: Ticket prices vary. Learn more about 713 Music Hall.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).