Blend with the best while you shop beauty brands at The Makeup Show at Hilton Houston Post Oak on Saturday, August 21 and Sunday, August 22, 2021.
Returning to an in-person event for 2021, The Makeup Show offers a captivating lineup of educational events, skill-building exercises and networking tips alongside a bustling show floor featuring some of the most recognized brands and beauty products to add to your kit.
The show offers exclusive discounts from 20% to 50% off beauty products on the show floor, and attendees at The Makeup Show can elevate their skills to the next level with workshops and appearances by influential artists from around the world.
Highlights at The Makeup Show Houston
This year, The Makeup Show features a stacked lineup of programs, makeup artists, and beauty products on display. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Artist Appearances – Influential makeup artists from around the world head to The Makeup Show to share tips, techniques and industry info that will help any level of artist advance their careers. Expect to see appearances by Danessa Myricks, Jordan Liberty, Fidel Gonzalez, Roshar, Linh Nguyen, Daniel Martin and more.
- Hands-On Classes – For an additional fee, you can jump into the studio for educational experiences in an intimate environment and learn applicable skills on bridal makeup from Kevin James Bennett, long lasting application and red carpet looks from Lijha Stewart, marketing and social media strategies from Danessa Myricks, color theory from Yvonne MacInnis, and much more.
- Beauty Brands Galore – Dozens of pro-driven brands fill the show floor, offering discounts on new beauty products and essential kit items. Among the many, you’ll find products from Alcone Company, Eye Kandy Cosmetics, Glamcor Global, Houston’s own Lamik Beauty, and much more.
The Makeup Show 2021 at Hilton Houston Post Oak
- Dates: Saturday, August 21 & Sunday, August 22, 2021
- Times: 9am to 5pm
- Location: Hilton Houston Post Oak, 2001 Post Oak Boulevard, Houston, TX 77056
- Admission: Tickets for a single day admission are $45 in advance, $55 at the door; two day tickets are $62 in advance, $68 at the door. Students receive 10% off admission with proof of enrollment. Order tickets or learn more.
This post was sponsored by The Makeup Show. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.