Make the most of your week with our top picks and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, July 26 to Sunday, August 1, 2021.
Do you know an event that could make the list? Let us know at [email protected] with a link to the official event details.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, July 26 to Sunday, August 1, 2021.
Top 11 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Rosé Staycation at B.B. Lemon | Tuesday, July 27 & Wednesday, July 28 – Summer is the time to rosé all day, so B.B. Lemon invites guests to enjoy half-priced bottles of rosé every Tuesday and Wednesday from 11am to 9pm.
- Green Day, with Fall Out Boy, Weezer at Minute Maid Park | Thursday, July 29 – Five Grammys and 30 years later, Green Day show no signs of slowing down, finding their way to the Downtown ballpark for the Hella Mega tour, accompanied by Fall Out Boy and Weezer for an unforgettable night at Minute Maid. $29 to over $190, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 5:30pm.
- Summer Backyard BBQ at Pinstripes | Friday, July 30 – Pinstripes on Kirby Drive invites you to celebrate summer with bocce, bowling, beer, and bbq at its monthly Summer Backyard BBQ. Guests can enjoy a grilled feast of pesto chicken, bbq ribs, mini cheeseburgers, parmesan chips, mac & cheese, Brussels sprouts garden salad, watermelon, and cookies and brownies, plus brews from Karbach Brewery. $40 per person and sales will end the day before the event at 6pm. Doors open at 5pm.
- The Texas Lottery + Resound Present: Luck Happens Live featuring Wale at White Oak Music Hall | FREE – Enjoy a dose of good luck when the Texas Lottery’s free event series, Luck Happens Live, returns with DC-based rapper Wale, along with Riders Against The Storm, in concert at White Oak Music Hall in the Heights. The show is free but advance RSVPs are required. 7pm.
- Robert Ellis, with Belaver at the Heights Theater | Friday, July 30 – The Lake Jackson native cut his teeth on the Texas concert circuit in the early 2010s, making Houston a home base for his twangy, pop-influenced tunes. Now, he returns to H-Town to perform tracks from his 2019 acclaimed release, Texas Piano Man, and more. $22 to $36. 8pm.
- 4th Annual Hangar Bash at Lone Star Flight Museum | Saturday, July 31 – Celebrate the 4th annual edition of Lone Star Flight Museum’s popular Hangar Bash where guests can party among the planes while enjoying award-winning barbecue from Lone Star Cowboy Cookers, ice-cold beer and wine from Silver Eagle Distributors, and live music from the Honky-Tonk Revivalists—plus plane tours and an After Party starting at 8pm. Hangar Bash tickets are $55; $45 for members. VIP tickets are $80; $70 for members. Designated driver tickets are $25; VIP tables are $450. After Party tickets are $20 and are not included with any other ticket purchase. 4pm to 10pm.
- The Bridal Extravaganza Show: Summer 2021 in Downtown | Saturday, July 31 & Sunday, August 1 – Round up your bride squad and plan all aspects of your upcoming wedding with your pick of Houston’s top wedding professionals, including specialists in flowers, catering, wedding cakes, banquet facilities, and more at the bi-annual Bridal Extravaganza Show in George R. Brown Convention Center. $15, but 365 Houston readers can save $2 with promo code 365NOW at checkout; $20 at the door. The discount code also applies to the $39 VIP tickets which come with perks, extra giveaway entries, and a swag bag to the first 100 Sunday brides. Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm.
- Jason Mraz, with Southern Avenue at White Oak Music Hall (Lawn) | Saturday, July 31 – The Grammy-winning folk pop musician takes to the White Oak stage on the lawn for an evening of songs from his summer 2020 release, Look for the Good. $50.50 for advance tickets; $53 day of the show, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. Real Salt Lake at BBVA Stadium | Saturday, July 31 – The Dynamo host another Western Conference team battling for playoff position at this midsummer match. $20 to over $100, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Houston Restaurant Weeks 2021 | Starts Sunday, August 1 – Kick off another month of specially-priced menus from almost 200 participating restaurants around town during the largest annual fundraiser for Houston Food Bank. The event will span Greater Houston from Sunday, August 1 through Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2021. Menu prices are expected to be $20 for lunches and brunches; $35 or $45 for dinners. Prices, times, and locations vary.
- Houston Dash vs. NJ/NY Gotham FC at BBVA Stadium | Sunday, August 1 – Cheer on the Houston Dash when they host the NJ/NY Gotham FC for an evening battle on the pitch at BBVA Stadium in EaDo. Tickets range from $12 to over $50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
More Things to Do in Houston
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more online entertainment, limited events and other options online and around Houston.
- Things to Do at Home – Dig into a wide range of activities, entertainment, dining “out” at home options and more to do from the comfort of your own digs.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).