Put on your dancing shoes for these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, June 21 through Sunday, June 27, 2021.
This week, Houston punk bands headline a brewery celebration, alt rock faves of yesteryear pack a lineup at Warehouse Live, Miller Outdoor presents a double dose of free concerts, and more.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place across H-Town.
Top 6 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Ancient Cat Society at the Continental Club | Friday, June 25 – Hear some beautiful harmonies alongside sounds of pop, indie rock, and Americana when the Houston folk trio, Ancient Cat Society, performs on the MidMain block at Continental Club. $10. 7pm.
- Miller Outdoor Theatre presents An Evening with Christina Wells | Friday, June 25 | FREE | Virtual Option – Houston-native Christina Wells shot to national attention as a semifinalist on America’s Got Talent. Hear her share her stories and songs in this concert, which she calls her “love letter to Houston.” A livestream of the performance will be available on Miller Outdoor’s YouTube. Seating in the covered area requires free tickets that can be ordered online. Seating on the hill is free and does not require ticketing. 8:30pm.
- Buckcherry, with Saliva, Hinder, Drowning Pool & more at Warehouse Live | Saturday, June 26 – Rock out to alt faves of the 2000s when Buckcherry, Saliva, Hinder, Drowning Pool, Tantric, Red, and Saving Abel pack an all-day bill at Warehouse Live. Tickets range from $50 to $200, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get tickets using the TicketNetwork’s online marketplace. 2pm.
- Punks & Pints Fest 2021, featuring Los Skarnales, The Dead Rabbits, O’Doyle Rules, and more at Spindletap Brewery | Saturday, June 26 – Headlined by Los Skarnales, some of Houston’s punk bands assemble for this celebration of Spindeltap’s newest IPA release, with burlesque performances and a set by DJ Fermented also on tap. Tickets start at $15. 2pm to 9pm.
- Miller Outdoor Theatre presents Keeping the Music Alive: The Ernest Walker Band | Saturday, June 26 | FREE | Virtual Option – In honor of Black Music Month, this performance showcases the sizzling sounds of R&B and hip-hop legends, including songs by Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Notorious B.I.G., and more. A livestream of the performance will be available on Miller Outdoor’s YouTube. Seating in the covered area requires free tickets that can be ordered online. Seating on the hill is free and does not require ticketing. 8:30pm.
- Chicago at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Sunday, June 27 – Jam out to greatest hits like “Look Away” and “If You Leave Me Now” from Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Famers, Chicago, when they take the stage at the Pavilion in the Woodlands. This show was originally scheduled for June 26, 2020. Tickets range from $30.50 to $130.50, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 6:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).