Bring Pride Month to a close with all-out bashes, celebrations, and special events taking place in June 2021.
Though the Downtown Pride Parade, which attracts hundreds of thousands of spectators each year, has been pushed back to the fall season, there are still plenty of things taking place throughout June to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community.
We’ve gathered some of the biggest events taking place to close out the month of June 2021.
Pride Houston 2021 Events & Festivities
- All Pride + Good Vibes Yoga HTX at the Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park | Thursdays and Saturdays | FREE – Jotina Buck leads a LGBTQIA+ inclusive, good vibes yoga session near the Cistern of Buffalo Bayou Park. Thursdays 6:30pm. Saturdays 10am.
- Pride Art Show 2021 at the Hardy & Nance Studios | Juneteenth, Saturday, June 19 | FREE – Enjoy a Pride Month art show featuring artwork created as a positive form of expression against discrimination and violence, at the Hardy & Nance Studios just north of Downtown. 5pm to 9pm.
- Kinky Circus: Pride Party & Artist Market at Numbers Nightclub | Juneteenth, Saturday, June 19 – Show your pride this month when Numbers Nightclub hosts a fun-filled, sensual night of performances, local vendors, and more at Kinky Circus. $20. 9pm.
- Pride Month Movie Screenings at Axelrad Beer Garden | Sundays in June | No Cover – The popular outdoor beer garden hosts movie screenings on Sundays during Pride month. The final screenings feature Tangerine on Sunday, June 20 and Orlando on Sunday, June 27. 9pm.
- Pride Night: Houston Dynamo FC vs. Portland Timbers at BBVA Stadium | Wednesday, June 23 – The Dynamo kick off Soccer for All week with a rainbow bandana giveaway to the first 5,000 fans through the gates. Tickets range from $20 to over $100, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Discovery Green presents Virtual Rainbow on the Green | Thursday, June 24 | FREE | Virtual – Celebrating 10 years of Rainbow on the Green, the Downtown park centerpiece hosts a virtual edition this year, packed with performances by Ada Vox, Tye Blue, and a Blackberri Drag Show. Tune in to celebrate and remember classic moments of the last decade. The program will air on Discovery Green’s YouTube channel. 7pm.
- Eagle Houston Pride Block Party in Montrose | Friday, June 25 to Sunday, June 27 | No Cover – The Montrose bar hosts a full weekend of Pride celebration, including drag shows, live music, local vendors, and more. Friday 4pm to 2am; Saturday and Sunday noon to 2am.
- Womxn of Pride: An Eden Pop-Up at Pearl Bar | Friday, June 25 – The annual Eden Party tradition returns to Pearl bar, offering a night of drinks, dancing, DJs, and more. Advance tickets are $5; $10 at the door. 8pm.
- DNVRMX presents Houston Pride Weekend Parties at Multiple Venues | Friday, June 25 to Sunday, June 27 – DNVRMX gets Pride Weekend rolling with 3 major parties across the Houston area, plus 2 additional exclusive celebrations, with DJs providing tunes all night long. Tickets range from $35 to $45, with weekend passes available for $190, plus fees. Times vary.
- Front Runners Pride Run at Memorial Loop Trail | Saturday, June 26 | FREE – Gather with others for a Memorial Park run in support of the LGBTQIA community. Group run begins at 8:30am, but anyone is welcome to run solo all day long.
- Pride, Love Wins at Holiday Inn at Northwest Beltway 8 | Saturday, June 26 – Make a splash at this Pride event highlighted by a pool party, DJ music, local vendors, giveaways and the crowning of Envy Pride King and Queen. $10. 11am to 1am.
- Pride Sports Houston: Open Dodgeball at Q&B Sports Complex | Saturday, June 26 – Bring in the new summer season of dodgeball at Pride Sports Houston with an open play of games in the Galleria area.. League action begins Saturday, July 10 and requires paid dues to compete. $5, plus fees. Noon to 2pm.
- Teenchella: NYC Pride Viewing Party at YMCA of Greater Houston | Saturday, June 26 | FREE – Trotter Family YMCA near Uptown hosts an in-person event where teens can gather and watch the virtual broadcast of NYC Pride, with other activities and events opening up one hour before the party. 1pm to 6pm.
- Pride Pop-Up Pool Party at El Segundo Swim Club in East End | Saturday, June 26 – Take a dip at this all-afternoon swim party in the Second Ward, with drinks, reserved lounges, and more. Advance tickets are $25; $35 at the door. 2pm to 8pm.
- Pride Night: Houston Dash vs. Orlando Pride at BBVA Stadium | Saturday, June 26 – The Dash host the Pride for Pride Night, with a special Pride-themed t-shirt giveaway to the first 3,000 fans through the gates. Tickets start at $15, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Houston Black LGBTQ History & Heritage Project Pre-Pride Day Party at 5226 | Sunday, June 27 | FREE – Join the Houston Black LGBTQ History and Heritage Project for a pre-pride day party that honors the legacy of civil rights and gay rights activist, Lawrence “Larry” Bagneris, Jr. Enjoy bottomless mimosas, music, bites, and more. 1pm to 4pm.
- Pheonix: A Drag Variety Show at Los Alcatraces Reception Hall | Sunday, June 27 – The North Houston venue hosts a night of performances, a fashion show, comedy skits, and more. A complimentary drink ticket is included with admission. All ages, but 21+ only for drink tickets. $20. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).