Catch a live performance from the powerhouse vocalist and Houston native at the free show, An Evening with Christina Wells, at Miller Outdoor Theatre on Friday, June 25, 2021 at 8:30pm.
After rocketing to national notoriety as a semi-finalist on America’s Got Talent in the show’s 13th season, Wells has been inspiring new audiences with her heartfelt message of acceptance and love. Feeling both the call of the spotlight again, and the hearts of friends and fans who could all use some positive energy, she is taking to the Miller stage for one night only.
Backed by the Christina Wells Band, she’ll present a night of story and song that she calls her, “love letter to Houston.” The show will feature songs that earned her international attention on America’s Got Talent, including “I Know Where I’ve Been,” and “I Am Changing.”
Against the backdrop of Hermann Park and her beloved city, Wells will take to the stage in her one-of-a-kind evening gowns, sharing inspirations, struggles, triumphs, and stories of where she’s been, and where she’s going.
As always, all shows and performances at Miller Outdoor Theatre are completely free.
Reserved free tickets in the covered seating are will be available online starting on Friday, June 18, 2021 at 9am. Reserve tickets or learn more. Tickets aren’t required for seating on the hill.
The Miller Two-Step at Miller Outdoor Theatre
In response to remaining risks of COVID-19, Miller Outdoor Theatre has introduced some operational changes to the covered seating area just in front of the stage for the 2021 season. So if you’re accustomed to showing up at the box office to grab your free tickets under the cover, be sure to learn the Miller Two-Step.
- Reserve Tickets Online – In years past, free tickets to the covered seating area were claimed in person at Miller’s box office on the day of the show. Now they will be released online one week prior to each show’s performance date at 9am. Free tickets will remain available until noon on the day of the performance, unless all are claimed. Those with disabilities or those who do not have access to the internet or a printer can call 832-487-7123 to arrange for tickets. No tickets are necessary for the hill, which will be sectioned into pods with a maximum of 10 adults per pod.
- Mask Up – Masks are encouraged in the covered seating area and on the hill, where seating will be limited and socially distanced.
An Evening with Christina Wells at Miller Outdoor Theatre
- Date: Friday, June 25, 2021
- Time: 8:30pm
- Location: Miller Outdoor Theatre, 6000 Hermann Park Drive, Houston, TX 77030
- Admission: Free. Free tickets are required for the covered seating area, which can be ordered online one week prior to the performance date starting at 9am. No tickets are required for seating on the hill. Reserve tickets or learn more about the show.
This article has been sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.