Welcome back a Montrose nightlife staple when Numbers Nightclub returns for a two-night Grand Re-Opening Party on Wednesday, May 19 and Thursday, May 20, 2021.
Montrose nightlife becomes a little more complete this month when Numbers Nightclub, the five-decade dancing institution that has been closed over the past year, re-opens their doors for two nights of celebration.
Getting by in 2020 with Twitch livestreams, Numbers will host their official re-opening on Wednesday, May 19, with a Customer Appreciation Night to follow on Thursday, May 20, complete with prize giveaways like lifetimes passes and concert tickets.
Don’t feel ready to hit the dance floor? Thursday night may have what you’re looking for when Numbers once again fires up the Twitch livestream for a two hour session at 11pm for those who are out of town or not able to make it.
Grand Re-Opening Party at Numbers Nightclub
- Dates: Wednesday, May 19 and Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Times: Wednesday 8pm to 2am; Thursday 9pm to 2am
- Location: Numbers Nightclub, 300 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77006
- Parking: Street parking available in surrounding area.
- Admission: Advance tickets start at $25 for Wednesday night, $20 for Thursday night. VIP options available. Learn more and order tickets.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).