Grab a seat and your Cracker Jacks for the Sugar Land Skeeters’ home opener series against the El Paso Chihuahuas at Constellation Field from Thursday, May 20 to Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
Now bearing the fancy title of Official Triple-A Affiliate to the Houston Astros, Sugar Land Skeeters will once again take the mound at Constellation Field for their first home series of the 2021 Minor League Baseball season. Constellation Field has also seen extensive renovations over the past year, offering a fresh start for the club and fans alike.
The Skeeters will face El Paso Chihuahuas as part of a six-game series that includes special events like Opening Day fireworks (Thursday, May 20) and Fireworks Friday (Friday, May 21); Sunday Funday (Sunday, May 23), where kids can round the bases after the game; and My Hero Monday (Monday, May 24), where military and first responders, both active and retired, can score discounted tickets.
Sugar Land Skeeters vs. El Paso Chihuahuas at Constellation Field
- Dates: Thursday, May 20 through Tuesday, May 25, 2021
- Times: Saturday and Sunday at 6:05pm; all other days at 7:05pm.
- Location: Constellation Field, 1 Stadium Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498
- Parking: $5 lot parking available at the stadium, included with ticket purchase.
- Admission: Tickets range from $8 to $60, but you may find better, cheaper or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday.
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).