Make the most of your week with our top picks and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, March 29 to Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Planning your week these days can be challenging but we’ve got you covered with our picks for events and virtual events taking place throughout Houston this week.
Be sure to check back in the coming days as we add events when they emerge. Do you know an event that could make the list? Let us know at [email protected] with a link to the official event details.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, March 29 to Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Top 9 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Houston Rockets vs. Memphis Grizzlies at Toyota Center | Monday, March 29 – Cheer on the Rockets as they face off against Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies in the heart of Downtown at Toyota Center. $25 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. This game is also broadcast on ATT SportsNet-SW. 8pm.
- Crawfish Tuesday at UB Preserv | Tuesday, March 30 | No Cover – Get your mudbug fix when Chris Shepherd’s UB Preserv in Montrose swings open their doors to serve up a feast of crawfish and drinks, with different spices, flavors and styles varying from week to week. Note, only crawfish is being served at the restaurant on Tuesdays. Menu prices vary. 5pm to 8pm.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Cast Reunion Screening at Alamo Drafthouse | Wednesday, March 31 – Relive the action-packed Middle-earth adventure and celebrate its twentieth anniversary during a screening of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Cast Reunion, hosted by noted Ring-nut and host of The Late Show on CBS, Stephen Colbert. $13. 6pm.
- Comedian Michael Yo at Houston Improv | Thursday, April 1 to Saturday, April 3 – Welcome home native Houstonian and Emmy-nominated comedian Michael Yo, when he takes the stage at Houston Improv to raise his observations as the “Half-Black brother with a Korean mother”. Yo will perform five shows, including a family-friendly, ages 14 and up show on Thursday, April 1. $40 to $180 for a table of 2 to 6 people. Showtimes vary.
- Bonnie Bishop in Concert at The Heights Theater | Friday, April 2 – Head to the Heights to enjoy a live, socially distanced concert from Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Bonnie Bishop, who has honed her country music chops over two decades. $22 to $288. Doors 8:15pm; show at 8:45pm.
- H-Town Foodie Fest at State of Mind HTX | Saturday, April 3 – Celebrate Houston’s culinary diversity at this multicultural event showcasing lifestyle, food, drinks, live music and special presentations by Houston chefs at a State of Mind HTX. $25; $49.99 VIP, but limited discounted tickets are $15; $35 VIP. 11am to 6pm.
- Barrel Fest 2021 at B-52 Brewing | Saturday, April 3 | No Cover – Taste your way through a limited selection of more than fifty unique barrel-aged beers during the fourth annual Barrel Fest at the outdoor B-52 Brewing in Conroe. $15 to $40. Noon to 7pm.
- Third Coast Grappling presents 3CG 6: The Absolute at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, April 3 – Witness bone-crushing, high-impact action in person when White Oak Music Hall welcomes the Third Coast Grappling Championship: The Absolute, where Gulf Coast athletes can compete in Jiu Jitsu and Grappling categories for cash and glory. Tables of 4, ranging from $200 to $500. 6pm.
- Easter Brunch at One Fifth Southern Comfort | Easter Sunday, April 4 – Go all out this Easter with delish brunch eats like roasted oysters, rabbit and dumplings, a pecan king cake and more when the Montrose restaurant gets their Easter Sunday brunch going. $55 for adults and $25 for children. There will be seatings at 10:45am, 11am, 2pm, and 2:15pm. 10:45am to 2:15pm.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
More Things to Do in Houston
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more online entertainment, limited events and other options online and around Houston.
- Things to Do at Home – Dig into a wide range of activities, entertainment, dining “out” at home options and more to do from the comfort of your own digs.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).