Make the most of your week with our top picks and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, March 15 to Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Planning your week these days can be challenging but we’ve got you covered with our picks for events and virtual events taking place throughout Houston this week.
Be sure to check back in the coming days as we add events when they emerge. Do you know an event that could make the list? Let us know at [email protected] with a link to the official event details.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, March 15 to Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Top 10 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- 3rd Annual Beaumont Restaurant Week | Daily – Dine out all month long while taking advantage of amazing deals at more than 50 area restaurants in Beaumont during the supersized third annual Beaumont Restaurant Week, featuring special fixed price meals and both dine-in and to-go options. $10, $20, and $30. Location and times vary.
- AsiaFest: Spring Break Edition at Asia Society Texas Center | Monday, March 15 to Thursday, March 18 – Kick off your Spring Break with a celebration of Asian and AAPI heritage presented by Asia Society Texas Center, featuring live music, plenty of delicious eats from area food trucks, and shopping opportunities that showcase East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and South Asia throughout the week. $5 per person for nonmembers; free for Asia Society members. 4pm to 7pm daily.
- Houston Rockets vs. Atlanta Hawks at Toyota Center | Tuesday, March 16 – Cheer on the Rockets as they face off against Trae Young, Clint Capela and the Atlanta Hawks in the heart of Downtown at Toyota Center. $21 to over $375, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. This game is also broadcast on ATT SportsNet-SW. 7pm.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Lucky’s Pub West | Saint Patrick’s Day, Wednesday, March 17 | No Cover – Don your green when Lucky’s Pub near Grand Parkway presents their annual celebration featuring indoor and outdoor stages of live music, costumes, food trucks, green beer, and plenty of room to social distance. $5 for a limited time; VIP tables/reserved table for 4 or 6 people includes entry tickets, drinks, and range from $50 to $75. 11am.
- Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors at Toyota Center | Saint Patrick’s Day, Wednesday, March 17 – NBA All-Star Steph Curry, Draymond Green and the Golden State Warriors find their way to Downtown Houston for a matchup with the Rockets. $41 to over $350, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. This game is also broadcast on ATT SportsNet-SW. 7pm.
- Free To-Go Craft Kits at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft | Thursday, March 18 to Saturday, March 20 | FREE – Wrap up Spring Break weekend for the kiddos when HCCC offers up free craft kits that include four hands-on activities to explore materials, tools and techniques. Free; available on a first-come, first-served basis at HCCC. Pick-up available from 10am to 5pm daily.
- All Access Art Show: 5 Year Anniversary at The Ballroom at Bayou Place | Friday, March 19 – Shop from area artisans, local artists and other creative Houstonians when the All Access Art Show celebrates a half decade with food, drinks and more while you engage with over 25 local artist vendors. $15 to $20. 7pm.
- Sugar Land Movie Night Series at The Crown Festival Park | Friday, March 19 and Saturday, March 20 – Witness two nights of action-packed drive-in movie screenings featuring the 2019 Marvel superhero flick, The Avengers: Endgame, on Friday, and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Saturday night. Even more, movie-lovers of all ages can enjoy this drive-in movie experience through Saturday, April 3, 2021. $20 per car per movie; tickets must be purchased online in advance. No tickets will be sold at the gate. 7:30pm both evenings.
- Jonathan Tyler in Concert at The Heights Theater | Saturday, March 20 – Get your Southern rock fix when Dallas’ own Jonathan Tyler & the Northern Lights, hit the stage at The Heights Theater for a night filled with toe-tapping tunes. Special guest Clint Bracher opens the show. $22 to $304. 8:45pm.
- Eat Up Houston by HTX Market in Northside | Sunday, March 21 | No Cover – Explore artisan booths and grab bites from some of Houston’s tastiest food vendors, including Muiishi’s, Acai Brasil, Cassava Kitchen, and Bovine & Barley at this food-forward market on the Northside. 11am to 4pm.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
More Things to Do in Houston
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more online entertainment, limited events and other options online and around Houston.
- Things to Do at Home – Dig into a wide range of activities, entertainment, dining “out” at home options and more to do from the comfort of your own digs.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).