Go long for these to-go and delivery specials from restaurants around Houston for Super Bowl Sunday, February 7, 2021.
As the 51st Super Bowl kicks off on Sunday, February 7, 2021, you’ll want to be sure you have a game day spread that matches the hype of The Big Game.
We’ve found some super specials for take-out and delivery orders from restaurants around Houston. Some of them do require advance notice or have pre-order deadlines so act fast if you want to secure your game day eats.
Super Bowl Take-Out & Delivery Specials in Houston
- Super Bowl To-Go Specials at Rainbow Lodge – The log cabin serving up wild game boasts a Big Game menu with savory takeout specials like smoked duck and andouille sausage gumbo by the quart, pecan-smoked bacon-wrapped quail poppers, pulled pork sliders with creamy slaw and Carolina mustard BBQ sauce, and more. Order at least 48 hours in advance by calling 713-861-8666. To-go orders must be picked up before 4:30pm on Sunday, February 7. Menu item prices vary.
- Super Bowl Food & Drink To-Go Specials at Caracol – Take your pick on Mexican favorites by the half dozen or dozen, including chicken or fish enchiladas ($24 for the half, $42 for the full dozen); vegetable, cheese or chicken chiles rellenos ($36 for the half, $72 for the full dozen); and pork, fish or mushroom tamales ($24 for a dozen). Top it off with dessert and cocktails by the pint or quart. Call 713-622-9996 by Friday, February 5 to place your to-go order.
- Family Fajita Packs at Goode Company Taqueria – Bring home to-go fajitas for four with your choice of beef, chicken or combo fajitas, along with fresh tortillas, Mexican rice, refried beans and all the fixin’s: guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa roja and fresh tortilla chips. $65 plus tax. Call 713-520-9153 to place your order.
- Game Day Party Packs at Goode Company Barbecue – Get ready for The Big Game with a bbq spread that includes your choice of meat (brisket, pork ribs, smoked chicken, Czech sausage, turkey breast, and ham), sides, pickles, onions and jalapeños, along with plates, napkins and utensils. Packs are $55 (serves 4), $75 (serves 6), and $135 (serves 10). Find the nearest location to place your order.
- Super Bowl Food & Drink To-Go Specials at Hugo’s – The Westheimer Mexican restaurant is serving up Super Bowl specials to spice up your game day with delicious selections like carne brava (grilled marinated skirt steak with onions and peppers) by the pound, grilled lamb chops, and your choice of chicken and mole, mushrooms or chocinita pibil tamales. Top it off with sweets like mini churros and flan de queso or a to-go Hugorita. Call 713-524-7744 by Friday, February 5 to place your to-go order.
- Super Bowl Platter Specials at Kenny & Ziggy’s – The New York deli restaurant has you covered on game day with hors d’oeuvres by the dozen, meat and sandwich platters (serves minimum of 10), a three-foot football hero (serves 12), and chicken tender platters—including the deli-style chicken tenders with pineapple sauce—starting at $42 for 22. Orders can be placed online or over the phone at 713-871-8883. Must be placed by Wednesday, February 3.
- Super Bowl Take Away at Pondicheri – The Upper Kirby Indian spot is serving up a special to-go menu with individual options like two racks of vindaloo ribs ($100) and pickle pizzas ($12 to $15), as well as a Game Night Package which features six kalonji lamb chops, eighteen madras chicken wings, desi fries, three dal stew, naan pizza, ranch raita and bombay mix ($90, serves 4). Orders can be placed online and must be at least 24 hours in advance.
- Big Game Specials To-Go at Sylvia’s Enchilada Kitchen – Bring Tex-Mex home for game day with your choice of chicken or pork tamales ($20 by the dozen), enchiladas ($38 by the dozen; upgrade to crab, shrimp or fajita for $6), and chile con queso by the quart. Family packs are also available for fajitas ($150), chicken enchiladas ($110), and cheese enchiladas ($90). Top off your to-go order with margaritas, starting from $15 per 20 ounces up to $68 by the gallon. Find the nearest location to place your order.
- Super Bowl To-Go and Dine-In Specials at State Fare Kitchen + Bar – The popular gastropub will have party boxes and alcohol to-go at both the Memorial City and Sugar Land locations, plus a special $20 Burger + Beer combo for dine-in guests the day of Super Bowl. The to-go State Fare Party Box ($45, serves 4-6) includes Frito Pie smothered in Texas chili, queso blanco and more; housemade pickle dip with bbq chips; and tortilla chips with house guac’. Smoked Wing Buckets ($16) feature two pounds of smoked chicken wings with sweet sriracha, house honey bbq, and jalapeno ranch. Drinks are available to-go as well, from frozen drink pouches to margarita kits.
- Super Bowl Takeout Packages at Bludorn in Fourth Ward – You can enjoy great Super Bowl eats while supporting the restaurant industry with Bludorn’s Super Bowl packages, classic game day meals to-go that will benefit Chris Shepherd’s Southern Smoke Foundation. Game day packs feed groups of two or four and include a dozen wings and fixin’s; spinach and artichoke dip, choice of fried chicken sandwich or Bludorn’s dry-aged burger, and homemade brownies, with 6-packs of Horseshoe Pilsner available, too. Packages start at $55 for two and $100 for four; call 713-999-0146 to pre-order.
- Game Day Grub To-Go at The Butcher Shop at B&B – Dig into butcher shop offerings for The Big Game with sandwich platters (10 person minimum), charcuterie and cheese platters ($144, serves 8 to 10), hors d’oeuvres by the dozen, and your choice from a selection of meats that includes ready-to-roast tenderloin and hot dogs and burgers made with TX Wagyu beef. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance and picked up by 4pm on Sunday, February 7. Call 832-767-4828 to hop online to order.
- The Big 40 To-Go at Vinny’s Pizza in EaDo – Celebrate the game day with a special take-out order that includes 1 large pizza (cheese or pepperoni), salad, wings (plain, buffalo, lemon pepper or Korean bbq), and bread styx. $40. Place your order online.
- Super Bowl Packs at Revival Market – Have your pick from three Revival offerings for Super Bowl Sunday: Beers & Brats ($27.95) which includes four Revival bratwurst and hoagie rolls, house made mustard and a six pack of beer; the Revival Sausage Sampler ($19.95) which features two andoullie, two Tejas, and two brats; and the Charcuterie Box ($65) which feeds 4 to 6 people. Meats and marinades will also be stocked for your grilling needs. Place your order online.
- Party Packs at Eight Row Flint – The 11th Street eatery in the Heights is serving up Super Bowl packages, including the street taco party pack that features 16 ounces of your choice of filling from chicken, beef barbacoa or Brussels sprouts, cilantro, onion and corn tortillas for $45; wings packs with buffalo, harissa bbq or lemon pepper sauces (starting at $7 for 10, up to $21 for 30); and add-on margaritas to go by the gallon for $95. Place your order online.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).