Find socially distanced seats, tickets and broadcast information for Houston Rockets games at Toyota Center in January 2021.
The Houston Rockets have launched their 2021 NBA season and January offers several opportunities to see James Harden, John Wall, “Boogie” Cousins and H-Town’s finest in a socially distanced setting.
Limited seats are available to purchase and fans will be required to adhere to public safety rules at all times, including a COVID-19 Symptom and Exposure survey within 48 hours of entering Toyota Center. Click here to learn more about public safety rules for attendance.
Houston Rockets Games at Toyota Center in January 2021
All of the following home games will also be broadcast on television and radio networks, which you can see by clicking through the game links. Click here for a look at more upcoming Rockets home games taking place through March 2021.
- Houston Rockets vs. Orlando Magic | Friday, January 8 – Fans can find early value in this game with some of the lowest ticket prices of the season against an Orlando team fighting for top of the Eastern Conference. Tickets range from $15 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. 7pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Lakers | Sunday, January 10 – LeBron James and the Lakers make their first trip of the season to Houston in this first of two games to be played at Toyota Center. Tickets range from $105 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. 6pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Lakers | Tuesday, January 12 – Catch what’s possibly the last chance of the year to see the defending champs in Houston. Tickets range from $79 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. 7pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Phoenix Suns | Wednesday, January 20 – Chris Paul returns to Toyota Center along with Devin Booker and the red-hot Suns. Tickets range from $24 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. 8:30pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Washington Wizards | Tuesday, January 26 – Houston welcomes Russell Westbrook back to Toyota Center, along with Bradley Beal and the Wizards. Tickets range from $22 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. 7pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trailblazers | Thursday, January 28 – Damian Lillard and the Blazers take to the Toyota Center court for the month’s final home game. Tickets range from $22 to over $300, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork marketplace. 8:30pm.
Social Distancing & COVID-19
Businesses and organizations in Houston have opened under modified protocols, following guidelines administered by local health officials, the State of Texas and CDC. At this time, guidance from experts urges people to continue wearing face masks when in public spaces, practice social distancing of at least six feet, limit your touching of surfaces and frequently use hand sanitizer or soap and water to keep your hands clean.
Although vaccines have been approved and distribution has begun, supplies are still limited. Health officials have severely cautioned that it will take until late spring 2021 before the U.S. might be able to expect a level of herd immunity. In the meantime, masks are strongly advised to help curb the increasing spread of COVID-19 this winter.
Before heading out, take time to familiarize with your destination’s requirements or restrictions at this moment, and be sure to contact them ahead of time with any questions or concerns.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).