Dig into special menus and to-go packages from restaurants around the Houston area for Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, 2020.
Whether you’re starting a new tradition or just aiming to have a stress-free turkey day, restaurants throughout the Houston area can do the work for you, offering up everything from traditional Thanksgiving fixin’s to a Texas-Creole-style meal and more.
Many of the restaurants we highlight here are taking limited reservations in order to follow social distancing guidelines—but some are also offering festive to-go meals (or allowing for you to build your own) for anyone looking to enjoy the holiday from the comfort of their own home.
Thanksgiving Day 2020 Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Events in Houston
- Thanksgiving Day Feast at The Annie Café & Bar on Post Oak – Dig into a Thanksgiving Day three-course prix-fixe menu, or a limited dinner menu at the Galleria-area café. The Thanksgiving menu will feature options like an endive salad, Heritage turkey breast, Gulf red snapper and crab meat, wood-grilled sweet potatoes and more. The prix-fixe menu is offered all day, though you must make reservations. $78 for adults and $25 for ages 11 and younger, excluding tax and gratuity. 10am to 9pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Feast at B&B Butchers & Restaurant on Washington Ave. – Take your pick from B&B’s full dinner menu or a special prix-fixe menu that includes an amuse bouche, three courses and family-style side dishes along with complimentary hot apple cider and pumpkin cookies. Every guest will also receive a take home gift that includes leftover turkey sandwiches, stuffing, cranberry sauce and a side of gravy. Reservations are required. $75 for adults and $35 for ages 11 and younger, excluding tax and gratuity. 10am to 9pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday Take Out at Cleburne Cafeteria in West University – Swing by on Thanksgiving Day at the iconic Houston cafeteria on Bissonnet to place your order for a delicious bounty of turkey day foods, including turkey and ham ($14.95 per pound), veggies and sides ($14.95 per quart; $19.95 for a 56-ounce pan). Sides include baked squash, green bean casserole, baked corn, macaroni and cheese, candied yams, baked spinach and more. Orders must be placed in-person on Thanksgiving Day. 11am to 7pm.
- Thanksgiving at Brennan’s of Houston in Midtown – Try on Thanksgiving with a Texas-Creole twist at Brennan’s, which features a menu of holiday eats like seafood gumbo, Texas-Creole American turkey, shrimp and grits, southern baked apple crisp and more. Reservations are required. $62 per person. 11am to 7pm.
- Thanksgiving Day at Turner’s on Post Oak – Get a Thanksgiving taste of a bygone era with an old-world, white-glove service and a festive menu featuring a Belgian endive and persimmon salad, or a chestnut soup with black truffles, and a second-course entrée paired with a selection of six unlimited traditional side dishes. Reservations are required. $250 per person, excluding tax, gratuity and alcoholic beverages. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Seasons 52 near Highland Village – Dive into Thanksgiving dinner with all the traditional trimmings, including roasted turkey, Yukon mashed potatoes, housemade cranberry relish and more. Dinner packages are also available to-go. $29.95 for adults and $15 for children; to-go meal is $150 and serves four to six people. 11am to 9pm.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner at Downtown Aquarium – Enjoy an under-the-sea feast that includes roasted sliced turkey, cornbread stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and more at The Aquarium in Downtown. $25.99 for adults and $9.50 for ages 10 and younger. 11:30am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Steak 48 near Highland Village – Celebrate Thanksgiving with a traditional dinner boasting turkey, a choice of whipped or sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy. Reservations are required and to-go packages are available. $59 per person. Noon to 9pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Party at Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House in The Heights | No Cover – The White Oak ice house is serving up a Thanksgiving dinner plate provided by Bagzz of Bugzz Crawfish and Shrimp, along with live music from Jay Bee Zay. No cover, but drinks are on you. 5pm to 10pm.