Make the most of your week with our top 10 event picks happening in Houston from Monday, November 23 to Sunday, November 29, 2020.
Planning your week these days can be challenging but we’ve got you covered with our picks for events and virtual events taking place throughout Houston this week.
Be sure to check back in the coming days as we add events when they emerge. Do you know an event that could make the list? Let us know at [email protected] with a link to the official event details.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, November 23 to Sunday, November 29, 2020.
Top 10 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Skating with the Stars Performance at The Ice at Discovery Green | Tuesday, November 24 | FREE – Witness a free, elegant performance from some of Houston’s top figure skaters when Discovery Green presents a 15-minute performance on The Ice at Discovery Green. Skating before and after the performance is $15 per person. The performance is free to watch from 7pm to 7:15pm. The Ice is open for skating from 5pm to 10pm.
- Thanksgiving Day 2020 Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Events in Houston | Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26 – Skip the cooking and dig into special menus and to-go packages from restaurants around the Houston area, offering up everything from traditional Thanksgiving fixins to Texas-Creole-style meals and more on Thanksgiving Day. Times and prices vary.
- Virtual BakerRipley Houston Turkey Trot | Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26 – Pick where and when you want to run for a good cause during the virtual edition of the 2020 BakerRipley Houston Turkey Trot, which supports nearly 600,000 men, women, children and seniors. Registration is $35 for the 5K and 10K; $20 for the virtual kids run. All day.
- PAACK in Concert at McGonigel’s Mucky Duck | Friday, November 27 – Check out the talented, all-women five piece from Austin, PAACK, as they bring their rock sounds to the stage at McGonigel’s Mucky Duck in Upper Kirby for a socially distant performance that will also be broadcast on the Mucky Duck’s YouTube and Facebook pages. Tickets are $120 for a table of four; $180 for a table for six. 7pm.
- Flea at Silver Street: Black Friday Holiday Flea at Silver Street Studios | Friday, November 27 to Sunday, November 29 – Check all the names off your list at big Black Friday edition of the popular seasonal market, featuring more than 100 local artists, designers, and craftspeople selling ne-of-a-kind collectibles, jewelry, vintage finds, artwork, mid-century modern furniture, and original designs, and more. $5 admission, but you can get 50% off with promocode 365HTX. 10am to 5pm daily.
- Zoo Lights VIP Experience Night at Houston Zoo | Saturday, November 28 – Get into the holiday spirit while checking out animals from around the globe with early access to Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo. VIP tickets offer daytime Zoo admission, a complimentary meal at Cypress Circle Café, and exclusive access to Zoo Lights before the public enters. VIP tickets are $75. 9am to 3pm.
- Jack Rabbit Gallery Market & Small Business Saturday in The Heights | Saturday, November 28 | No Cover – Shop local on Small Business Saturday at a market featuring unique handmade goods and gifts by local artisans, makers and creatives. 11am to 4pm.
- Year 10: Anniversary Bash at No Label Brewing Co. | Saturday, November 28 | No Cover – Swing through Katy to celebrate the tenth anniversary of No Label Brewing Company with an all-day event featuring live music, axe throwing, Santa Claus and more than 24 beers on-tap. Food, drink and axe-throwing are available for purchase. Noon to 10pm.
- Miller Outdoor Theatre Virtual Series: Da Camera presents The Etienne Charles Sextet | Saturday, November 28 | FREE – Hear the sounds of reggae, Calypso, and Afro-Caribbean music melded into a modern jazz conception when Miller Outdoor Theatre and Da Camera present a virtual concert from The Etienne Charles Sextet, featuring the Trinidadian trumpeter and his seven-member band. The show will be available for viewing after the original broadcast begins. 7pm to 8:10pm.
- 3rd Annual Burton & Booze: A Burtonesque Market at Karbach Brewing Restaurant and Patio | Sunday, November 29 | No Cover – Pay homage to Tim Burton while enjoying a market featuring local vendors and artists, back to back screenings of Beetlejuice and Pee-wee’s Big Adventure and more outdoors at Karbach in Spring Branch. 11am to 6pm.
More Things to Do in Houston
- More Options on Our Calendar – Explore more online entertainment, limited events and other options online and around Houston.
- Things to Do at Home – Dig into a wide range of activities, entertainment, dining “out” at home options and more to do from the comfort of your own digs.
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources – Find more information about best practices, how you can help, and other details about response to COVID-19.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).