In our Where to Shop series, we search Greater Houston’s vast array of neighborhoods and communities for the best boutiques, retail shops, clothing stores and more.
It’s no secret that Spring is full of can’t-miss local boutiques and antique shops. But with so many options, where do you start? We dove in and rounded up our favorite spots in the north-Houston shopping hub.
Where to Shop in Spring
Unsurprisingly, you’ll find most of the local retail spots in the charming, quirky, and highly walkable Old Town Spring district. With COVID-19, many shops are operating on an appointment basis or have modified hours, so be sure to call ahead before visiting.
Read below to find out our top picks to shop for clothing, accessories, gifts and more in Spring.
For the purposes of this list, Spring is defined by the area covered in this map.
- Feign Boutique – Revamp your wardrobe with flashy finds from Feign Boutique, which offers women’s clothing and accessories, with men’s shoes and clothing soon to come. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for fun events, sewing classes, sales and more. Click here for directions.
- The Spotted Pony – Shop for ladies fashion and jewelry, plus renaissance clothing for men and women including pirate cloaks, steampunk, coats, dresses, fairy outfits and more.
Gifts & More
- Why Not Envy Me – Trendy gift brands like Capri Blue candles, Corkcicle tumblers, Snark City and more line the shelves of this Old Town Spring gift boutique. Head here for all of your gifting needs, or to treat yourself to a little something special. Click here for directions.
- Spirit Quest Rock Gem & Unique Boutique – Snag hard-to-find geodes, healing crystals, sparkling gemstones and more, all for an affordable price from Spirit Quest Rock Gem & Unique Boutique. Also interested in holistic health solutions? Check out the shop’s additional services like psychic readings and bodywork like massage, reflexology, Reiki, and energy work. Click here for directions.
- Camille’s – Old meets new at Camille’s, a locally-owned shop that offers plenty of vintage and antiques as well as brand-new clothing, accessories, decor, gifts and more. Click here for directions.
Home Decor & Furniture
- Don Quixotes Home Decor – Located in Old Town Spring, Don Quixotes works with manufacturers in Mexico and Latin America to create and distribute rare, beautiful items (think wine grottos, copper furnishings, chandeliers and more) that add a unique twist to your home or business. 10am to 6pm daily. Click here for directions.
- Pierce and Belle at Home – While this cozy shop specializes in vintage, repurposed, and reproduction pieces for the home, they also offer cute and clever gifts, clothing, and accessories. Looking to revamp an old piece of furniture? Head to one of their “Bring Your Own Junk Workshops” where you can paint and refurbish your own item of choice with guidance from the staff. Click here for directions.
- Amish Home Furnishings – For nearly 30 years, Amish Home Furnishings has offered high-quality solid wood pieces that stand the test of time. All of their products are hand-crafted by Simply Amish in Illinois and shipped to this Spring location, and you can choose from Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hickory, Walnut, Soft Maple, and Quartersawn Oak. Click here for directions.
- C. Schmidt & Sons – Formerly Masterpiece Hand-Crafted Furniture, this furniture boutique rocks one-of-a-kind, old-world inspired furniture pieces that individually hand-crafted and customized. Click here for directions.
- Sam’s Antiques – Shop an extensive selection of French, English, and other gorgeous antiques at this longtime resident of Old Town Spring. Interior design services are also available. Click here for directions.
- Spring Antique Mall – Just on the other side of I-45 from Old Town Spring is Spring Antique Mall, where more than three dozen vendors showcase their selections for seven days per week. Expect to find a wide variety of products, such as antique primitives, advertising, jewelry, pottery, glass, collectibles, and clothing. Click here for directions.
- Mallott’s Hardware & Variety – Looking for a unique gift to give someone special? Stop by Mallott’s Hardware & Variety located in a 100-year-old bank building in Old Town Spring. Here you can find something for everyone with home decor, art, and furniture, plus a gorgeous collection of rocks, crystals, and mineral specimens. Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5pm; closed Monday to Wednesday. Click here for directions.
While you’re in the neighborhood, check out our favorite Brunch and Happy Hour spots in Spring.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.