Connect with top-ranked business schools and universities, access scholarship opportunities, and more at the free QS Virtual MBA event on Zoom on Saturday, October 24, 2020 from noon to 2:30pm.
Normally a traveling in-person event that comes to Houston each fall, QS MBA Tour has pivoted to present a virtual take on the experience packed with benefits, connections, and access.
Prospective MBA students will be able to connect with representatives from more than 15 top business schools, plus they’ll be able to access valuable resources, skills, and experts,
Participating schools include University of Texas at Dallas, Texas A&M at Kingsville, Boston University, University of Georgia, and other top business schools.
From the comfort of their homes, all attendees and participants will be able to do the following.
- Access $5.8M in scholarships
- Receive a virtual resume review after the event
- Attend a virtual Happy Hour Q&A to network with fellow attendees
QS Virtual MBA Event on Zoom
- Date: Saturday, October 24, 2020
- Time: Noon to 2:30pm
- Viewing Platform: Zoom. Click here to register now or for more information.
- Admission: 365 Houston readers can participate for free, with an RSVP. Click here to register now or for more information.
This post was sponsored by the event organizer. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.