Sit back, relax, and tune in to our picks for what’s new to watch this week from Monday, July 20 to Sunday, July 26, 2020.
Every week, we’re gathering the latest in TV, movies, streaming specials and more in-the-moment programming worth watching.
So throw that popcorn in the microwave, kick your feet up, and read on to find what’s new to watch this week online from Monday, July 20 to Sunday, July 26, 2020.
What’s New to Watch This Week in Houston
- Jack Whitehall: I’m Only Joking Comedy Special | Available Tuesday, July 21 | Netflix – Laugh out loud when Jack Whitehall takes the stage for his second Netflix special, touching on topics including life on the road, living out of hotels, the problem with happy couples, and his father who’s seen the world. Expect over-the-top storytelling and quick-witted audience interactions and more from the award-winning British comedian and actor in this hour-long set filmed at Wembley Stadium.
- Street Food: Latin America | Available Tuesday, July 21 | Netflix – Presented by the folks behind the highly-praised Chef’s Table series, Street Food returns for yet another season of food paired with adventure. With a focus on six countries within Latin America, find yourself transported to the vibrant street food culture of Bolivia, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
- Jim Gaffigan: Pale Tourist Comedy Special | Available Friday, July 24 | Amazon Prime – “The Pale One” returns for what’s sure to be no ordinary comedy special. Taking on the world for his Pale Tourist tour, Gaffigan is traveling the world, taking in the cultures, and talking with those that call each city home. With his new-found experiences, Jim turns them into sets of material unique to each country that plays a part in his travels. Known for his affable personality, Gaffigan delivers a two-part stand-up special filmed on location while in Canada and Spain. Try Amazon Prime free for 30 days.
- Rogue Trip | Available Friday, July 24 | Disney+ – Hosted by father and son duo Bob and Mack Woodruff, the ABC correspondent takes guests on an adventure that sheds light on the dirt beneath the nails that comes with world travels and the often-overlooked regions. Bob, who was injured by an explosion while reporting in Iraq during 2006, hopes to use the series as a great way to inspire travel—rather than a fear of the world outside our homes. This hopeful series is the perfect travel companion for anyone looking to explore the world from home and learn about misunderstood areas of the world.
- Radioactive | Available Friday, July 24 | Amazon Prime – Following the death of her late husband, the inspiring story of Marie Curie’s life is chronicled in this biographical adaptation. Watch on as Curie’s dedication to science finds her entrenched in previously unknown radioactive elements. The internal conflict is evident with Curie’s realization that her discoveries could mean life-saving medicines—or in the wrong hands, military uses that stand to kill just as many. Try Amazon Prime free for 30 days.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).