Hear the latest music with our picks for what’s new to listen to this weekend, debuting Friday, July 10 to Sunday, July 12, 2020.
We’ve begun compiling the latest songs, albums, and EPs for #NewReleaseFriday to keep you vibing all weekend long.
So set your mood lighting, prepare your living room dance floor or just relax with headphones on and read on to find what’s new to listen to this weekend.
What’s New to Listen to This Weekend
- Legends Never Die by Juice WRLD | Album – Legends Never Die is the latest release by the late Chicago-native rapper and singer, Juice WRLD. The posthumous record features collaborations with Marshmello, Trippie Redd, and Halsey, and stand out catchy tracks include “Wishing Well,” “Tell Me U Luv Me,” and “Life’s A Mess.” Listen on Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal.
- “Are You Even Real?” by James Blake | Single – The prolific English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer, James Blake releases his newest single “Are You Even Real?”. Hear a beautifully composed love song with a mesmerizing piano and string arrangement. Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal.
- “The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady” by Kid Cudi and Eminem | Single – Hip hop artists Kid Cudi and Eminem collaborate for the very first time on “The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady.” Eminem’s topical verse includes lyrics about the COVID-19 pandemic and police brutality. Hear on Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal.
- “Smile” by Katy Perry | Single – Pop star Katy Perry sings about getting her smile back on “Smile,” a positive dancey track with retro disco vibes. Perry’s fifth full-length album, also titled Smile, is set to come out in August. Listen on Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal.
- Co-Starring by Ray Wylie Hubbard | Album – At age 73, the legendary country-rock singer-songwriter releases Co-Starring, a record that is chockful of A-list musicians across the country music spectrum and more. The opening track “Bad Trick” features The Beatles’ Ringo Starr, The Eagles’ Joe Walsh, and The Black Crowes’ Chris Robinson. Other special guests include Pam Tillis, and Aaron Lee Tasjan, amongst many others. Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).