Celebrate Father’s Day by enjoying meal specials and ordering gifts from around Houston on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21, 2020.
Show the fathers in your life the appreciation they deserve this Father’s Day with our round-up of pick-up or delivery specials at local eateries, as well as gift ideas and more.
Houston Gift Ideas for Father’s Day 2020
- Houston Neighborhood Wall Print from Native Maps – Spruce up your dad’s home office with a striking visual map of Houston, featuring H-Town neighborhoods branded by name, Optional wood frames range from $45 to $75, but for a limited time, you can use promo code #StayHome to save 20% on your purchase. Click here to order or for more information.
- Houston Whiskey Tumblers – Upgrade Dad’s cocktail supplies with Houston-centric whiskey tumblers. Sporting the streets and ‘hoods of Inner Loop Houston, the ten-ounce lowball drinking glasses have been sand-etched from a hand-drawn map, ensureing that they’re dishwasher-safe and will not distort over time. Sold in pairs for $24, the smart-looking, completely lead-free glasses are an ideal way to expand your Houston street cred. Click here to order or for more information.
Father’s Day 2020 Events
- 4th Annual Father’s Day Out at Traders Village Houston | Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21 | No Cover – Traders Village Houston welcomes visitors for the fourth year to enjoy a live outdoor concert and car show, featuring all makes and models. Parking is $4 per vehicle for the free event. 9am to 5pm.
- Volunteer Shifts: Father’s Day at Houston Food Bank | Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21 | FREE – Bring your dad or just rock your favorite dad outfit during a Father’s Day volunteer shift at the Houston Food Bank. 9am to noon.
- Virtual Father’s Day Cooking Class with Chef Chris Shepherd on Zoom | Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21 – Treat dad and join Chef Chris Shepherd for an online bourbon and steaks cooking class from his home via Zoom. Cooking kit pick-ups happen at The Hay Merchant on Saturday, June 20 from 3pm to 8pm. The zoom link will be sent to participants upon purchase. The $225 kits are designed for two people. Live at 6pm.
Father’s Day Delivery, Pick-Up, & Dine-In Specials Around Houston
- Broken Barrel in The Woodlands – Celebrate Father’s Day with a special brunch featuring options like pulled-pork breakfast tostadas, paella, caramel apple french toast and more. Menu prices vary. Available for dine-in as well as pick-up.
- Cadillac Bar in Memorial Heights – Celebrate Father’s Day with an order of the Father’s Day Family Pack or a grill out Fajita Pack (each order serves 4). Available with a dine-in reservation or to-go. Prices vary.
- CRÚ Food & Wine Bar in River Oaks and The Woodlands – Enjoy a bounty of offerings like steak and eggs or the crab cake benedict, as well as $3 mimosas, bellinis, and ciprianis. This menu is available for dine-in or takeout. The three-course prix fixe menu is $26 per person or you can choose items a la carte.
- The General Public in CityCentre – Honor the fathers in your life with a special brunch that includes $1 mimosas at The General Public in Memorial City. Prices vary.
- Local Group Brewing in Northside Village – Pour one of this brewery’s signature brews and enjoy a hearty entrée of grilled Texas 44 Farms hanger steak with chimichurri sauce ($29), or an IPA-brined and smoked half chicken with a grain mustard beer nectar glaze ($24). Both options come with sides of salt-roasted petite carrots and a twice-baked potato loaded with house bacon, garlic sour cream and chives, as well as warm, house-made bread. Outdoor patio seating will be available as well as a curbside pick-up option.
- Orleans Seafood Kitchen in Katy – Orleans Seafood Kitchen is offering 20% off to all families on Father’s Day for in-house diners and all to-go and curbside pick-up. Spoil Dad with everything from their delicious frozen hurricanes and crawfish to the shrimp po’boys and shrimp & crabmeat campeche. Menu prices vary.
- The Rustic in Downtown – Bring dad over to The Rustic from 10am to 3pm for a Father’s Day Brunch that includes some brunch favorites and free live music by singer-songwriter, Oliver Penn. Prices vary.
- The Tasting Room in CityCentre – Head to The Tasting Room for specials including burgers and beers, pizza with a chocolate torte (no alcohol), and even a charcuterie board with happy hour wine. Prices vary.
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company in Downtown – Treat the dad in your household to a steak and beer meal this Father’s Day. Saint Arnold’s Brewery’s got the menu all planned out for you: two big steaks (raw), loaded potato wedges (ready to heat and serve), salad, dessert, and two six-packs of your choice. The pack is $75 and serves 2.
- State Fare Kitchen & Bar in Memorial City – Take your dad out for a Sunday brunch, featuring a Brunch Surf & Turf special for $24 includes a southern fried lobster tail and fried chicken over waffles, served with spicy honey maple syrup.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).