Celebrate Mother’s Day by ordering for delivery or pick-up at restaurants around Houston or by enjoying a virtual event from home from Saturday, May 9 to Mother’s Day, May 10, 2020.
Show the mothers in your life the appreciation she deserves this Mother’s Day with our round-up of pick-up or delivery specials at local eateries as well as virtual concerts, virtual classes, and more.
Mother’s Day 2020 Brunch, Virtual Events & Gift Ideas
- Mercer Botanic Gardens presents Virtual Mother’s Day Plant Sale | Saturday, May 9 and Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10 – Celebrate Mother’s Day by picking out the perfect plant online. There will be a wide variety of Mercer Grown plants, including annuals and perennials, edibles, roses, Gulf Coast natives, plus trees and shrubs. 9am to 3pm each day.
- Main Course Cooking School presents Macarons with Mom: A Virtual Baking Class via Zoom | Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10 – Main Course Cooking School hosts a virtual class for Mother’s Day that will guide you step-by-step through making macaron wafers and several different fillings. This event will be held online via Zoom. $20 to register. 2pm.
- Houston Latin American Philharmonic presents A Virtual Mother’s Day Serenade | Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10 | FREE – The Houston Latin American Philharmonic presents a virtual serenade to honor mothers on Mother’s Day. The 60-minute program includes some of the most emblematic Latin American songs. This event will be held online via Houston Latin American Philharmonic’s Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube. 5pm to 6pm.
- Goodnight Charlie’s presents Ruckus Live Stream Concert on Instagram | Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10 | FREE – Enjoy a Mother’s Day virtual concert from the Southern rock band, Ruckus. This event will be held online on Goodnight Charlie’s Instagram page. 7pm to 7:30pm.
Mother’s Day Delivery & Pick-Up Specials Around Houston
- Montrose Cheese & Wine – The Montrose restaurant offer 2 options for Mother’s Day. Choose from a DIY Breakfast in Bed Kit that includes Scandinavian breakfast with a Swedish oven pancake or a Momma Snack Pack with cheese, chocolate, and a bottle of wine. The kit is $40; the snack pack is $55.
- B&B Butchers & Restaurant, The Annie Cafe & Bar, and B.B. Italia Kitchen & Bar – Berg Hospitality is offering The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Basket & Flowers at these 3 restaurants. The basket includes a beautiful selection of goodies, including a bottle of Whispering Angel Rosé and Ruinart Champagne along with local items like a Houston Dairymaids cheese plate & a matching cheese knife, RDG’s smoked salmon, crackers, Mostly Chocolate & Catering truffles and toffees, plus a $25 gift card to B&B Butchers & Restaurant, B.B. Italia, B.B. Lemon, and The Annie Café & Bar ($100 total value). $65.
- Save on Handcrafted Organic Canned Wine Besa mi vino | FREE Shipping & Save 10% – Whether it’s for mom, you, or someone else, save on your order of “All Day Rosé” and “Just Right White” organic—vegan, 0g, and sulfite-sensitive canned wine this Mother’s Day when you order with promo code BESAGIFT.
- Brennan’s of Houston – Order for pick-up a Mother’s Day Package for Two that includes a choice of two starters and two entrees, fresh bread and butter to accompany a white chocolate bread pudding, all for $100. Brennan’s will also have wine to go and bouquet arrangements by John Friedman Flowers for. $55.
- Molina’s Cantina – Enjoy Molina’s Enchilada Packs, a pan with your choice of 12 beef, chicken or cheese fajitas, accompanied by Mexican rice, refried beans, chips and salsa, and a complimentary slice of Tres Leches Cake for mom. $69.95.
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company – Saint Arnold’s Mother’s Day Brunch Pack features all the goodies for a memorable breakfast in bed or brunch on the back patio. For $50, you’ll get a full meal with a whole cooked and cooled quiche, sides, dessert, your choice of beverage, and a nice gift for mom.
- Kata Robata – Enjoy making hand roll kits to go for Mother’s Day, including all the ingredients you need for 20 hand rolls for the entire family. You’ll get sheets of nori, fresh fish, julienned veggies and toppings, and a 720 mL bottle of Seikyo Takehara for $135. If you’d like to purchase just the kit without the sake, the cost is $99. Orders are accepted until Saturday, May 9, 2020, at 9pm.
- The Dunlavy – The Dunlavy offers curbside Mother’s Day Brunch for pick-up. Enjoy a Mother’s Day plate with a Strawberry Rhubarb Ricotta Tartine, Cherry Tomato & Cucumber Salad, and Confit Fingerling Potatoes, The Dunlavy’s Mezze Board with Beet Hummus and Spring Crudite and fresh pita, or Hot Smoked Salmon with house-made dill labneh and more. Prices vary. Place your order online for Curbside Pick-Up on Saturday, May 9 between 2pm to 4pm or Sunday, May 10 between 9am to noon.