Celebrate Easter by ordering for delivery or pick-up at restaurants around Houston from Thursday, April 9 to Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020.
Due to the City of Houston restrictions that took effect in mid-March, restaurants have suspended dine-in service until further notice.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t still support your favorite eatery and dig into delicious dishes across the city for Easter Sunday.
Easter Sunday Delivery & Pick-Up Specials Around Houston
- Arnaldo Richards’ Picos – Menu highlights at Picos include Honey Glazed Spiral Ham, Roasted Prime Rib, Coq Au Vin, Classic Fish Meuniere, Greek Style Dinner, and Paella Dinner. Servings range for 2 to 5 people and start at $64. Orders must be placed by Friday, April 10, 2020, at 9am.
- State Fare Kitchen & Bar – State Fare Kitchen & Bar offers Easter Sunday Brunch Kits, at-home brunch cooking kits that feed 6 to 8. The kit includes a Deviled Egg Kit, an Easter egg dye kit plus a children’s activity book, a 4-pound honey-baked ham, eight ready-to-cook cathead biscuits and more. The kits will be available for pick-up from Friday, April 10 to Sunday, April 12, 2020, from 11am to 7:30pm.
- Landry’s Seafood House’s – Landry’s will offer guests signature dishes including fried shrimp with French fries, grilled salmon, top sirloin, blackened Mahi Mahi and Parmesan-encrusted chicken. Enhancements including calamari and soup du jour are available for an additional cost. All orders must be placed by Friday, April 10, 2020.
- The Butcher Shop at B&B Butchers & Restaurant – Make Easter lunch or dinner easy with ready to roast or pre-cooked entrees, sides and desserts from B&B Butchers & Restaurant. A 24-hour notice is required, and all orders can be picked up as early as Friday, April 10th to Sunday, April 12th, 2020, from 10am to 4pm.
- Broken Barrel – Broken Barrel in The Woodlands offers a special Easter Dinner for 4, available for curbside pickup or delivery on Easter that includes Nutella French Toast, white cheddar mac & cheese with Duck Confit and more. Guests must place their order by 5pm on Saturday, April 11, 2020.
- Brennan’s of Houston – In lieu of their annual Easter Sunday brunch, this year Houstonians can celebrate Easter with Brennan’s at home with a special Easter “package for two” menu, available by pre-order only. The menu includes a choice of two starters and two entrées, three sides, bread and butter, Bananas Foster Bread Pudding for two, and a special Easter lagniappe for $100. Place orders by no later than Friday, April 10, at 5pm and you can pick up your order on Sunday, April 12, 2020, from 10am to 4pm.
- Avenida Brasil Churrascaria Steakhouse (All locations) – This Easter menu is three courses for 4 to 6 people. Folks can pick up their menu-favorites including a Brazilian heart of palm salad, one pound of grilled Ribeye steak, 1 pound of Picanha (top sirloin) Steak, 1 pound of Bottom Sirloin steak, 1 pound of marinated shrimp, parmesan cheese bread, au gratin potatoes, garlic rice, caramelized bananas, and a New York-style cheesecake. $155. Orders must be placed in advance.
- Vic & Anthony’s – Enjoy a 4-course Easter Meal for two and choose from signature selections such as Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Maple-Glazed Quail, Akaushi Skirt Steak, Gulf Red Snapper, Mac & Cheese, Creamed Spinach and more. $99. Must order by Friday, April 10 for Saturday, April 11 or Sunday, April 12, 2020, curbside pick-up.
- Grotto – The 3-course Easter Meal for two offers a selection of Caesar Salad, Grotto Salad, Chicken Parmesan, 6 oz. Filet Mignon, Pollo Arosoto, Mezzanotte, Dark Chocolate Cake and Cheese Cake. $45.
- Willie G’s Seafood – The Easter Menu Package provides a wide variety of menu options including its signature favorites, Chicken & Sausage Gumbo, Deviled Eggs, Crab Cakes, Crawfish Etoufee with Biscuits, Salmon Filet with Lemon Caper Buerre Blanc, and Braised Shortrib and Carrott Cake. $35 per person. Must order by Friday, April 10 for Saturday, April 11 or Sunday, April 12, 2020, curbside pick-up.
- Brenner’s on the Bayou – Pick up an Easter Prime Rib Dinner for four that includes a starter House Mixed Green Salad or Caesar Salad; three pounds of roasted Prime Rib with Au-Jus and Creamy Horseradish; and choice of sides between Green Beans, Caramelized Brussel Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes, and Smoked Macaroni and Cheese. $99. Must order by Friday, April 10 for Saturday, April 11 or Sunday, April 12, 2020, curbside pick-up.
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company – Saint Arnold’s Brewery offer their Saint Easter Dinner Packs. Choose from the Cook at Home Pack with raw proteins and prepared sides or the Ready to Eat Pack that includes Al Pastor Tacos, chips and queso and more. Both packs come with a six-pack of beer, cider, and/or root beer. Both packs are $75 each. Order by Friday, April 10.
- CRÚ Food & Wine Bar – The Woodlands restaurant offers options that can be a la carte or a 3 course prix fixe for $24. They’ll also be offering a Mimosa Kit for $25 which makes 8 mimosas. Guests can then schedule pick up on Sunday, April 12, 2020, anytime between 11am to 2pm.
- Orleans Seafood Kitchen – Whether you’re craving Fried Shrimp, Shrimp & Crabmeat Campeche, Boudin Balls or their Gumbo and Crawfish Étouffée, Orleans Seafood Kitchen has you covered for Easter. They are also offering crawfish specials with 5 pounds for $25 (with 2 potatoes & 2 corn), 10 pounds (with 3 potatoes and 3 corn) for $45, and 15 pounds for $65 (with 4 potatoes and 4 corn).