All Weekend Long
Thursday, April 2
Friday, April 3
Saturday, April 4
Sunday, April 5
Search Our Calendar by Date
Things to Do From Home
Music & Concerts
Sports & Game Events
Things to Do with Kids
Workouts from Home
Cocktail Kits & Recipes
Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Encore Music Studio presents Adult Virtual Piano Lessons on Facebook Live | FREE – Learn to play keys when Encore Music Studio offers virtual piano lessons for adults and teens ages 14 and up via Facebook Live. The event will be held live online on Encore Music Studio’s Facebook page. No in-person attendance. 3pm to 3:30pm.
- Galveston Historical Foundation presents Matt Harlan Performance on Facebook Live | FREE – The Houston native folk singer-songwriter, Matt Harlan, performs a live stream concert presented by the Galveston Historical Foundation. 7pm to 8pm.
- Kam Franklin Live Stream Concert on Facebook Live | FREE – The Suffers lead singer and musician, Kam Franklin, is performing a live, solo concert featuring covers, songs by The Suffers, and even some requests. The live stream will happen every Saturday, through April. This event will be held online on The Suffers’ Facebook page. No in-person attendance. 8pm.
- More Great Things to Do at Home All Weekend Long – Some of the biggest things to do at home in Houston this weekend are happening all weekend long. Click here to scroll up and see our list.
Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Drag Diva Brunch: Digital Edition | FREE with RSVP – Catch a live broadcast of some of Drag Diva Brunch’s most popular drag queens from around the country, while viewers from home can indulge in their own brunch meals and drinks. Advance RSVP required to log in and view the live stream. 11am to noon.
- Levy Park presents Zumba On-Demand on Facebook | FREE – Led by Yuri Amor Perez of FitMix, this Latin-inspired, high-energy, choreographed dance workout is designed to improve cardio endurance, coordination, and even your dance moves. The class is one hour long and suitable for all fitness levels. 11am.
- ROCO presents “Ticket to Ride” Concert on Facebook Live & on ROCO.org | FREE – River Oaks Chamber Orchestra continues its new weekly online broadcasts series of past live streamed full orchestra performances from their In Concert series every Sunday at 2pm. 2pm.
- A Virtual Conversation with The Boss, Slim Thug on Teams for Microsoft | FREE – Hear from Houston’s own, Slim Thug as he talks about how COVID-19 has affected him and how he’s been able to recover. Guest host, Alexis Fly will be asking questions about Slim Thug’s upcoming projects and his journey. There will be a live Q&A. Must download Microsoft for Teams for free to view. 4pm to 5pm.
- More Great Things to Do At Home All Weekend Long – Some of the biggest things to do in Houston this weekend are happening online at home all weekend long. Click here to scroll up and see our list.
Find More Things to Do at Home in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Add Your Event
Don’t see your event? Order a Boosted Calendar Listing and we’ll add it within one business day. Or contact our advertising team to learn about larger campaigns, including bulk and discount options.