All Weekend Long
Thursday, March 26
Friday, March 27
Saturday, March 28
Sunday, March 29
Search Our Calendar by Date
Things to Do From Home
Music & Concerts
Sports & Game Events
Things to Do with Kids
Workouts from Home
Cocktail Kits & Recipes
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Kolache Factory 5K Virtual Event – Out of an abundance of caution, this event has been changed to a virtual race. Though there are no refunds for those that already bought tickets and there isn’t a physical event space, the show goes on. What is a virtual run? For those who don’t know, the virtual run will allow ticket holders to create their own 5K/10K route. It can be in your neighborhood, at a park, even on the treadmill at home. It’s up to you how you complete your run/walk for this event. You will then be able to post your results on the Facebook group page including screenshots of your time and pictures of yourself. More details are TBA. To choose this option you will need to transfer your current entry to the virtual option by clicking here: runsignup.com/profile. No in-person attendance. 8am to 10am.
- CAMH presents Mystery Sound Recall on Instagram Live | FREE – In connection with the exhibition Slowed and Throwed and inspired by DJ Screw’s skillful connection to transforming songs by musical artists, folks can explore the potential of your auditory memory by identifying mystery sounds. The event will be held live online on CAMH’s Instagram page. No in-person attendance. 1pm to 4pm.
- Kam Franklin Live Stream Concert on Facebook Live | FREE – The Suffers lead singer and musician, Kam Franklin, performs a solo concert featuring covers, songs by The Suffers, and even some requests. This event will be held online on 8th Wonder Brewery and The Suffers’ Facebook pages. No in-person attendance. 8pm.
- Etro Lounge presents ’80s Night Live Stream on Twitch | FREE – Bring the club experience to your house and join DJ Rice Cube for an all ’80s music live stream and jam out to the best in new wave, synthpop, and industrial music videos. The event will be held live online through DJ Rice Cube’s Twitch page. No in-person attendance. 8pm.
- More Great Things to Do at Home All Weekend Long – Some of the biggest things to do at home in Houston this weekend are happening all weekend long. Click here to scroll up and see our list.
Sunday, March 29, 2020
- Drag Diva Brunch: Digital Edition | FREE with RSVP – The popular House of Blues brunch series presents a live digital edition featuring drag queens from cities around the world. The show is free when you RSVP in advance on their website. 11am to noon.
- Blood Drive at White Oak Music Hall – There has been a huge decline in blood donations recently, but it’s needed now more than ever. White Oak Music Hall and The Blood Center are teaming up to provide a safe and responsible way to donate blood. Donations are by appointment only and many precautions are being taken to ensure donors are completely safe. 11am to 6pm.
- Honey Art Cafe’s Online Art Class on Facebook Live | FREE – Grab some pencil and paper from around your house and join Honey Art Cafe virtually for an Online Art Class via Facebook Live. The event will be held live online on Honey Art Cafe’s Facebook page. No in-person attendance. Noon.
- ROCO presents “Queen of Hearts” in Concert on Facebook | FREE – River Oaks Chamber Orchestra will be hosting weekly broadcasts of past live streamed full orchestra performances from their In Concert series every Sunday at 2pm. Get started with a broadcast of their past performance, “Queen of Hearts”, which features a program of works by women composers. 2pm.
- More Great Things to Do At Home All Weekend Long – Some of the biggest things to do in Houston this weekend are happening online at home all weekend long. Click here to scroll up and see our list.
Find More Things to Do at Home in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Add Your Event
Don’t see your event? Order a Boosted Calendar Listing and we’ll add it within one business day. Or contact our advertising team to learn about larger campaigns, including bulk and discount options.