Honor the music and legacy of the “Queen of Tejano music”, Selena Quintanilla at one of these tribute events around Houston between Tuesday, March 17 through Sunday, April 19, 2020.
[Update: 3/18/20] All events through at least April 15, 2020 have been canceled or postponed until further notice.
Happening This Week
Top Things to Do This Week
Nightlife in Houston This Week
Also in March 2020
Top 17 Plays & Arts Performances
In celebration of the iconic singer’s life and death, parties fall around the 25th anniversary of Selena’s death on March 31 and her birthday, April 16, with concerts, Loteria (Mexican bingo), costume contests and more.
Selena Tribute Events Around Houston
- Bidi Bidi Birthday: Celebrating Selena at House of Blues (Canceled) | Tuesday, March 17 – Celebrate Selena Quintanilla’s birthday with a tribute concert filled with all of her hits including, “Como La Flor” and “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom” at House of Blues. Tickets range from $18 to $35. 7pm.
- La Reina Loteria Market y Baile at Ray’s Ice House (Postponed) | Saturday, March 28 | No Cover – Remember Selena with Loteria (aka Mexican bingo), a market, and dancing at Ray’s Ice House. There will also be a live DJ, Mariachi performances, prizes and more. 1pm to 10pm.
- 2nd Annual Anything For La Reina at The White Swan Live (Canceled) | Friday, April 3 | No Cover – The 2nd Annual Anything for La Reina event at The White Swan Live will feature raffles, a live DJ, and a tribute concert to the iconic Selena Quintanilla. 9pm.
- Tribute Bidi Bidi Bom Bom Bash at Tikila’s | Saturday, April 11 | No Cover – Tikila’s in the Heights hosts a tribute to the Tejano Legend, Selena Quintanilla with a live DJ, a mini-market, a food truck, and Selena-inspired art. 6pm to 10pm.
- Noche de Selena at Axelrad | Saturday, April 11 | No Cover – Sing along to all of the Queen of Tejano’s hits when Axelrad hosts a live tribute concert and videos all evening at the 3rd annual Noche de Selena. 7:45pm.
- Anything for Selenas Vintage Street Fest at 4009 Polk St. | Sunday, April 19 | No Cover – Do “Anything for Selenas” and shop for vintage, participate in the look-alike contest, and enjoy a live performance from the Selena impersonator, Amanda Solis in EaDo. Noon to 6pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.