[Update: 3/10/20] Out of an abundance of caution surrounding the Coronavirus, this event has been postponed to Saturday, August 1 and Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Blend with the best while you shop beauty brands at The Makeup Show at Houston Hilton Post Oak from Saturday, August 1 through Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Returning to Houston for another year, The Makeup Show offers a captivating lineup of educational events, skill-building exercises and networking tips alongside a bustling show floor featuring some of the most recognized brands and beauty products to add to your kit.
The show offers exclusive discounts from 20% to 50% off beauty products on the show floor, and attendees at The Makeup Show can elevate their skills to the next level with workshops and appearances by influential artists from around the world.
The Makeup Show Highlights
This year, The Makeup Show features a stacked lineup of programs, makeup artists, and beauty products on display. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Artist Appearances – Influential makeup artists from around the world head to The Makeup Show to share tips, techniques and industry info that will help any level of artist advance their careers. Expect to see appearances by Danessa Myricks, Miss Fame, James Molloy, Jordan Liberty, Renny Vasquez, Daniel Martin and more.
- Hands-On Classes – Jump into the studio for educational experiences in an intimate environment and hear from Linh Nguyen on hair, Yvonne MacInnis on using color theory in makeup, Lijha Stewart on red carpet beauty secrets, and more.
- Beauty Brands Galore – Over seventy brands fill the show floor, offering pro discounts on new beauty products and essential kit items. Check out discounted products from Alcone Company, Frends Beauty, Glamcor Global, Smashbox Cosmetics, MustaeV, and LimeLife by Alcone, as well a new eyeshadow palette launching exclusively in Houston by Crown Brush.
The Makeup Show at Houston Hilton Post Oak
- Dates: Saturday, August 1 and Sunday, August 2, 2020
- Times: 9am to 5pm
- Location: Hilton Houston Post Oak, 2001 Post Oak Boulevard, Houston, TX 77056
- Admission: Tickets for a single day admission are $45 in advance, $55 at the door; two day tickets are $62 in advance, $72 at the door. Students receive 10% off admission with proof of enrollment. Click here to purchase tickets.
This post was sponsored by The Makeup Show. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.