[Update: 3/11/20] Out of an abundance of caution, the Party on the Plaza concert series has been postponed until further notice.
Throw your hands up for exciting headliners at the free Party on the Plaza concert series at Avenida Houston on select Thursdays from Thursday, March 26 through Thursday, May 7, 2020.
In front of George R. Brown Convention Center in Downtown, Party on the Plaza returns to Avenida Houston with a spring season lineup of outdoor live music, entertainment, and free fun.
Show up early for a pre-party starting at 5pm and enjoy happy hour specials (until 7pm), live entertainment, food trucks and craft beer stations into the night. Opening acts take the stage at 6:45pm, with headliners closing it out from 8:15pm to 9:45pm.
Party on the Plaza Spring 2020 Concert Lineup
- St. Paul and the Broken Bones, with The Dip | Thursday, March 26
- Caloncho, with Supérfonicos | Thursday, April 9
- Robert Randolph and The Family Band and The Soul Rebels | Thursday, April 23
- Ryan Bingham, with Houndmouth | Thursday, May 7
Party on the Plaza 2020 at Avenida Houston
- Dates: Select Thursdays from Thursday, March 26 through Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Times: 5pm to 9:45pm
- Location: 1001 Avenida De Las Americas, Houston, TX 77010
- Parking: Free two hour parking is available at Avenida Houston with validation from restaurants along Avenida de las Americas. Street parking is available in the surrounding area; free after 6pm.
- Admission: No cover and open to the public. Food and beverages require purchase. Click here for more information.
This post was sponsored by Party on the Plaza. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.