In our Where to Shop series, we search Greater Houston’s vast array of neighborhoods and communities for the best boutiques, retail shops, clothing stores and more.
Katy and its surroundings are full of locally owned boutiques with all things needed for an epic day of shopping. And we’ve rounded up the best of the best for clothing, home, and gifts.
Where to Shop in Greater Katy
Read below to find out our top picks to shop for clothing, accessories, gifts and more in Greater Katy.
- Southern Divas Boutique – Sassy tees, trendy denim, bold hats, and statement lashes are all available at Southern Divas Boutique, a locally owned shop with locations both in Katy and in Cypress. Head here for a wide range of fun, flashy clothing with inclusive sizing. Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 4pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Beau Kisses – What started as a seasonal store in Austin has slowly transformed into Beau Kisses, a retail shop offering clothing and accessories for women and men, plus tons of small gifts and decorative items for an eclectic one-stop shopping experience. Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm. Click here for directions.
- J. Barton Clothiers – Whether you’re shopping for cocktail attire or casual wear, J. Barton has something for whatever occasion you’ve got in mind. Beyond clothing, you can also snag delicate layering necklaces, statement earrings, and other accessories to complete your look. Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Teal Poppy – Upgrade your wardrobe with on-trend pieces like an animal print midi skirt, wide-brimmed hat, or slip-on sneakers from Teal Poppy, located in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch. The adorable shop has everything you need to up your fashion game, as well as plenty of accessories and self-care essentials. Monday to Saturday 10am to 9pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- Hippie Princess Boutique – Boho chic is made easy with a shopping trip to Hippie Princess, which offers a range of inclusive sizing. With embroidered tops, floral maxi dresses, crochet tanks, kimono dusters and more, you can master that breezy look in no time. Tuesday to Saturday 11am to 5pm; closed Monday and Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Chloe’s Closet Resale– Dress your kiddos in stylish finds at a discounted price after a trip to Chloe’s Closet Resale off of Highway 90 and Pin Oak. Owned by Katy residents, Chloe’s Closet aims to help children and their families by providing affordable clothing and partnering with various nonprofits around the city. Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm; Saturday 9am to 6pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
Home Decor, Gifts & More
- Wildflower Threads – Pop into this downtown Katy gem for many things: weekend looks, party supplies, travel bags, beauty products, clever greeting cards, wardrobe staples and more. When it comes to their clothing, expect flattering silhouettes in classic prints or solids—a look that’ll never go out of style. Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- The Cottage Door Boutique – Score Corkcicle tumblers, Capri Blue candles, Vera Bradley bags, and Brighton jewelry all in one place with The Cottage Door Boutique. Located in Old Town Katy, The Cottage Door blends old fashioned charm with modern products for anyone on your gifting list. Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday and Monday. Click here for directions.
- RuizStudios Home Decor – KT Antiques Mall houses two large booths that make up RuizStudios Home Decor, which offers antique, vintage, collectibles, reproduction, new home decor, furniture, lighting, mirrors and more. You can also find a selection of soaps, lotions, candles and the like. Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- KTX Home – Head to KTX Home to furnish your living room, kitchen, dining room and more, or to simply update your home’s aesthetic with a few new decorative pieces. They’ve got everything from antiques to brand-new items, with a rotating selection to keep things fresh. Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Monday. Click here for directions.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).