Make your plans now for the most popular date night of the year, Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14, 2020, and beyond.
Happening This Week
Also in February 2020
Whether you want to take your love out for dinner, shake things up with a beer and cheese pairing, or stay in and add a box of chocolates to your low-key plans, we’ve created a list of our favorites happening the week of Valentine’s Day 2020.
With the official holiday happening at the very beginning of the weekend, there are Valentine’s Day-themed events continuing through the big day itself and the end of the weekend.
And, if you’re rocking it solo, be sure to check out our list of Anti-Valentine’s Day parties and mixers around Houston.
Valentine’s Day 2020 Dinners & Events in Houston
- Valentine’s Dinner at Le Bistro | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15 – The Valentine’s Dinner at Le Bistro will feature a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, a three-course meal, a long-stemmed rose for the table and live music. $39 per person. 5:30pm each day.
- Valentine’s Weekend at The Grove | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15 – Celebrate with your loved one at The Grove restaurant at Discovery Green for Valentine’s Day weekend. There will be a la carte dining options in addition to a three-course and family-style dinner. A la carte options prices vary. The three-course dinner is $100 per couple. 5pm.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Brasserie Du Parc | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15 – Make your way to Downtown to enjoy a 3-course Valentine’s Day dinner that includes Maine lobster bisque, roasted duck leg confit, dark chocolate lava cake and more at Brasserie Du Parc. $62 per person. 5pm.
- Valentine’s Murder Mystery Dinner at Maggiano’s | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15 – Watch performers from The Murder Mystery Company entertain and lead you through a fun and exciting mystery tour while enjoying a 3-course dinner at Maggiano’s. Tickets are $67 per person. 7pm both nights.
- Painting Classes at Pinot’s Palette | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 to Sunday, February 16 – Head to Sugar Land Town Square for special love-themed painting classes and leave your mark with a glass of vino in hand at Pinot’s Palette. Reserve your spot to create a special piece with that special someone. Click here to check out the schedule. Prices and times vary per class.
- Valentine’s with Patti LaBelle & Babyface at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, February 16 – Patti LaBelle and Babyface perform a Valentine’s Day-inspired concert at Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land for one evening only. Tamia opens. Tickets range from $49.50 to $250.50, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale website. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).