Celebrate the holiday weekend with Valentine’s Day events in Sugar Land from Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 16, 2020.
The sweet city southwest of Houston has plenty of events taking place through the Valentine’s Day weekend that are perfect for couples, friends, or just yourself.
If you’re still looking for things to fill your Valentine’s Day weekend, then check out these ideas:
- Painting Classes at Pinot’s Palette | Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 16 – Head to Sugar Land Town Square for special love-themed painting classes and leave your mark with a glass of vino in hand. Times vary.
- The “Spirit” of Love: Valentine’s Dinner & Lecture at HMNS-Sugar Land | Friday, February 14 – Learn how to craft cocktails with mixology expert Drayton Dupree, then enjoy a relaxed three-course dinner, hear more about the history of spirits, and tour the new Hall of Technology. $180 per couple; $160 for members. 6:30pm.
- Murder Mystery Dinner at Constellation Field | Friday, February 14 – Put your true crime detective skills to the test at the home of the Sugar Land Skeeters as guests enjoy dinner, a cash bar, and a whodunnit. $75 per person. 7pm to 10pm.
- Valentine’s Day Cooking Class at Sur La Table | Saturday, February 15 – Fold, pipe, and bake your own delicate macarons in this instructor-led class, then brush them with gold for a gorgeous gift on Valentine’s Weekend. $69 per person. 9am.
- Patti LaBelle & Babyface, with Tamia at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, February 16 – The “Godmother of Soul” arrives in Sugar Land for a special Valentine’s performance with Babyface and special guest, Tamia. Tickets start at $49.50. 7pm.
Bites & Bouquets
Throughout the Valentine’s Day weekend, eateries around Sugar Land will be offering special holiday pricing on dishes including:
- Perry’s Steakhouse – Enjoy a three course prix fixe menu featuring favorites and new menu items. $60 per person, plus tax and gratuity, for reservations at 5:30pm and earlier; $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity, for reservations at 5:45pm and later.
- Fish City Grill – Indulge in a prix fixe menu for two, featuring fresh fish and seafood. $49.99 per couple.
- P.F. Chang’s – Dine on a three course menu for two. $75 per couple, plus tax and gratuity.
Don’t feel the need to head home after your night out as Houston Marriott Sugar Land is offering a special package complete with a two-night stay, breakfast for two at the Burning Pear, a complimentary Pinot’s Palette voucher, a bottle of champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries, and $50 credit in the restaurant and lounge. Click here for reservation information.
This post was sponsored by Visit Sugar Land. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.