Swoon to good tunes at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, February 10 through Sunday, February 16, 2020.
Singer-songwriters, legendary vocalists, and Texas-grown musicians find their way to stages across Houston this week.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Elle Varner at House of Blues (Bronze Peacock Room) | Monday, February 10 – The powerful vocalist returns after a seven-year break with the 2019 release of Ellevation, and a tour that brings her through Downtown’s House of Blues. Tickets are $25, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Lyle Lovett at The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston | Tuesday, February 11 – The legendary songwriter and Houston native returns to The Grand in Galveston with his acoustic band for a performance of compelling and captivating music. Tickets range from $30 to $100, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Dermot Kennedy at Revention Music Center | Wednesday, February 12 – The Irish pop singer-songwriter swings through Revention Music Center in a stateside tour supporting his 2019 debut studio album, Without Fear. Tickets start at $32. 8pm.
- Andy Shauf, with Molly Sarle at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, February 13 – With the release of 2020’s The Neon Skyline, the Canadian indie singer-songwriter returns to touring with fresh songs that are funny at times and heartbreaking elsewhere. Tickets are $18 in advance; $20 at the door. 7pm.
- Grace Potter at House of Blues | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 – The multi-instrumentalist followed up her 2015 solo album Midnight with the late-2019 release of Daylight to critical acclaim. She’ll make a stop in Downtown’s House of Blues with a supporting tour. Tickets start at $29. 8pm.
- Aventura at Toyota Center | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 – The Kings of Bachata arrive in Houston while on their first tour since 2011, La Gira Immortal. They’ll also perform on Saturday, February 22. Tickets range from $59.50 to $500, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Whiskey Myers at Revention Music Center | Saturday, February 15 – The Southern rock band out of Palestine, Texas found themselves topping the charts with their self-titled 2019 release. Now, they continue their musical rise with a tour through Downtown. Tickets are $27.50. 8pm.
- Chris Lane at House of Blues | Saturday, February 15 – With chart-topping singles like “Fix” and “I Don’t Know About You”, the country-pop artist swings through Downtown with a performance of his recent fan favorites. Tickets start at $25. 8pm.
- Tracy Lawrence, with Sister Hazel at Arena Theatre | Saturday, February 15 – Country singer-songwriter Tracy Lawrence enters his fourth decade of music-making, touring in support of his sixteenth studio album, Made in America. Tickets range from $49 to over $90, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 9pm.
- Patti LaBelle, with Babyface, Tamia at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, February 16 – One of the greatest singers of all time, the Godmother of Soul arrives in Sugar Land to perform some of her greatest hits from sixty years of recording music. Tickets range from $49.50 to $250.50, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale website. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed 5 days a week).