Send the kiddos for a week of discovery and creativity in coding, robotics, and more during week-long summer camps at Codeverse in the Galleria, starting Monday, June 1 through Friday, August 28, 2020.
This summer, Codeverse arrives in Houston’s Galleria, offering kids ages 6 to 13 a week of educational immersion in a fully interactive coding studio, led by engaging Guides that personalize a child’s approach to learning how to code.
Summer Camp Schedule
Each day during a Codeverse summer camp, kids will explore a different theme and participate in exciting and educational activities. The weekly schedule includes:
- Monday | Coding and Game Design – Get to know others in this introductory session that begins with the basics of game design and coding.
- Tuesday | Robotics and Circuitry – Learn about robots, how they move, how they are wired, and more. Then, compete in a high-speed robot race on obstacle courses designed by fellow campers.
- Wednesday | Maker Lab – Create and design a jaw-dropping 3D printed model using the latest technology.
- Thursday | Studio Programming – Explore how light and color mix using code, then program concert hall lights and speakers, a 20-foot TV wall, and other cutting-edge gadgets.
- Friday | Parent Showcase – Kiddos put the finishing touches on their projects before showing their parents all the amazing games they’ve created.
Codeverse summer camps take place during weekdays, Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm, with complimentary early drop-off at 8am and late pick-up at 4pm.
Children will have access to all activities at the studio; participate in guided, organized field trips to nearby businesses; and enjoy provided lunches, beverages and snacks. Save on summer camp registration when you use promocode EARLYBIRD-100 at checkout.
If the kiddos can’t make a week-long summer camp, then consider weekday classes that are available to Codeverse Crew Members.
A Codeverse membership includes two 75-minute coding sessions per week (offered after-school, during evenings, and on weekends), early access to camps and events, discounts on summer camps and day camps, and more.
Memberships are $225 per month, but you can receive a free week-long trial when you sign up today. Enrolling members will be notified as soon as class schedules are available ahead of the summer opening of Codeverse.
Summer Camps at Codeverse in The Galleria
- Dates: Monday through Friday, beginning Monday, June 1 to Friday, August 28, 2020
- Times: 9am to 3pm; complimentary early drop-off starting at 8am, late pick-up at 4pm.
- Location: Codeverse, 5085 Westheimer Road, Suite 3570, Houston, TX 77056
- Registration: Summer camp registration is $499, but you can save with promocode EARLYBIRD-100 and reserve a spot for $399 through Monday, June 1, 2020. Weekday coding classes are available to Codeverse Crew Members, with membership pricing beginning at $225 per month. Click here for more information and to reserve a summer camp spot.
This post was sponsored by Codeverse. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.